Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - It

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 33 - It

Chapter 33 - It
We start our assault. Me, Nara, and Milli go into our battle stances. Me and Milli Man Beast Combo with our animals and Nara's eyes go shock blue.
"Ready girls?" I say.
"Ready!"
We start attacking. Then, of course, we get into a bit of a..... situation. We're surrounded by Sound nin, jounins by the look of it. We form a back to back circle and begin It.
Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Rat, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Monkey, Tiger, Dog, Tiger, Wolf.
"Beast Within: Wolf Release!"
Mega poof! As the smoke clears, the Sound nin find themselves facing 3 wolves. A fork tailed clan wolf, a nine tailed wolf, and a 6 tailed arctic wolf. Kitty and Sachiko are standing to the side looking bored, knowing that they will be of no use from that point on till we changed back, so they head home.
"Arrooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we howl.
The nin scatter, hoping to get away. To bad for them. I create a water sheild that holds them in. We attack with our fangs and claws, killing each and every one of them. I stop a minute to lick the blood off of my claws. I release the sheild. We head out still in wolf form. We kill every Sound and Sand nin we see. When we come upon our comrades, we pass them and head on. We head into the forest so that we can change back. All of a sudden, the curse marks on mine and Nara's necks start to burn intensly. We fall to the ground and scratch at our necks. Milli tries to help by caressing our necks with her wolf tongue, but it doesnt work. She knows that she cant change back without our help, so she sits down and howls for all she's made of.
"Aaaaarwooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Ar ar arwooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Harwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Someone comes. It's Kat! Milli jumps on her and starts to lick her face.
"Okay! Okay Milli! Stop it!"
Milli jumps down and runs over to us.
"Oh no..... Orochimaru must be here........ You cant change back without them, can you?"
Milli shakes her head and whimpers.
"Let's take them to Amber's house. She has the equipment needed for this."
"Woof!" Milli responds.
Kat picks me up and Milli picks up Nara. They head towards my house as fast as they can without hurting me and Nara. Once they get there, Kat does all she can to help us, but it doesnt help. A few hours later, we begin to cool down.
"Either Orochimaru is gone for now, or something happened." Kat says.
I wake up first.
"Arf?" Trans: What happened?
"Woof!" Trans: The curse mark happened!
I figure out something at that moment.
"Hey! I can talk human! Demonic traits rock!"
Milli tries it.
"Hey! I can too! Yes!"
"Careful. You could be stuck like that if Nara doesnt wake up soon." Kat says while she fusses over Nara.
Nara wakes up a few hours later.
"Wha' ha-happened?" she says.
"Well, the curse mark started to burn us, so we fainted. And now we arent sure if we can change back cause of it." I say.
"Let's try anyway." Milli says.
We head back to the forest. We try to change back, but every method we try doesnt work.
"We're stuck!!!!" I howl.
"I cant beleive this! It must be the curse!" Milli howls angrily.
"Neither can I! I feel sorry for you Milli.... You cant change back without us...." Nara says.
"Na-Nara!!!!!!!! You spoke without stuttering!" Kat says.
"I did? Hey! Yeah! I did!!! Yes!!!!"
"Good for you, but how are we supposed to be ninjas as WOLVES? No wait. Scratch that. How are we supposed to be ninjas as DEMON WOLVES?????" Milli says histericly.
"Let's just role with it for now. I'm sure the Anbu will help us with this." I say, trying to calm her down.
We head back to my house. My mom came home after we left to go to the forest, so she freaked out when she saw me.
"W-WOLF!!!!!!" she screams.
"Mom! Mom, it's me!" I say.
"Amber? Why are you a wolf?"
"Loooooong story. Dont ask me to tell you. I dont even know all of it. Can Nara and Milli stay here till this is sorted out?"
"Um.... O-okay....... Oh! Sachiko and Kitty arrived earlier. Said that you were battling ninjas at the moment."
"Yeah... Where were you this whole time?" I ask.
"Healing other nin. Lotsa work."
"Okay...."
Me, Nara, and Milli head upstairs. Sachiko and Kitty are sitting on my bed, talking. They wave to us.
"Amber!!! Look! I can talk!" Sachiko says.
"Cool! And look... I'm a wolf...." I say, a little less than enthusiastic.
"Oh... wow..... All three of you are wolves.... Yay! Wolf party!!!" Sachiko yells.
"Hey! I'm left out here!!!" Kitty yells.
"Oh! Kitty!!!!" Milli howls and runs over to play with her.
~This is gonna be a loooooong stay....~ I think.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 9:12:24 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101weirdly awsome^^

wolf-girl-ghost on January 12, 2007, 8:02:27 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostoh noes, i'm stuck as my kyuubi!yay wolf party lol sounds like something i'd say

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 12:11:36 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06yeah, well, Sachiko beat ya to it.

NekoNinja on January 13, 2007, 12:10:06 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjanuuuuu! lol

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 12:11:06 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Lol

Kouni46892742 on January 12, 2007, 10:27:39 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742great im a 6 tailed wolf...things cant just get any worse can they (well itachi could butt in....talk about bad timing)

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 12:10:55 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Nah. He wont butt in. Yet.

Kouni46892742 on January 13, 2007, 6:34:25 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742whadda mean yet!?

Kouni46892742 on January 12, 2007, 11:47:34 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742uh-oh