Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - Maybe the Anbu?

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 34 - Maybe the Anbu?

Chapter 34 - Maybe the Anbu?
As we get ready for our first day as nin wolves, an idea hits me.
"I know! Let's ask the Anbu if they can fix this! They are the military's elite nin squad. They might be able to do something." I say excitedly.
"Hey yeah! That might work!" Milli says happily.
"One problem: We have to FIND an Anbu Black Op first." Nara says.
"Okay miss negative. Let's start looking now!" Kitty says as she ties our headbands around our necks for us.
"I agree!" Sachiko yips.
So we head out on our search. Lotsa stares from people. We search for hours. We finally flop down in the park in defeat.
"I give up. These guys hide way to good." Milli says.
"Yeah..... I actually kinda like being a wolf. I can talk without stuttering." Nara says with a little bit of enthusiasm.
"Yeah, but you're in the image of your demon. Which means that people will think that you ARE a demon. And that's not a good thing." I say.
"She is right." Kitty says.
Then another idea hits me.
"Oh! I just remembered! Wasnt Kakashi Anbu at one point? Maybe he can help!" I says happily.
"Yeah! He was!" Nara says.
"Well, let's go find him!" Milli says ecstaticly.
"And I know exactly where he is too." I say.
We head over to the bar. As I had predicted, Kakashi was sitting in there being, well, Kakashi. We walkover to him, or trot in our case.
"Hi Kakashi!" I say behind him.
He whirls around with a slightly surprised look on his face.
"Um..... Hi?"
"Kakashiiiii!!!! It's me! Amber!"
"Amber? Why are you....? Dont tell me you used It!"
"We did. And then mine and Amber's curse marks started burning and now we're stuck like this. Milli too since she needs us to change back." Nara says.
"Why did you come to me then?"
We explain our idea to him. He nods his head.
"So you think that the Anbu could fix this. But you cant find any so you came to me."
"A former Anbu." we say.
"I think I can help. Come on." he says as he pays for whatever he was drinking. Probably sake.
We follow him out of the bar. He takes us to his house.
"Now. I beleive I have something that can fix this. It's been used before to reverse jutsus, but none as big as this."
"Do it anyway!" we say.
"Okay. Who first?"
"I'll go first." Milli volunteers bravely.
Kakashi takes her behind a curtain. 5 minutes later and they both reappear, with Milli human again.
"Next?"
Nara steps forward. Kakashi takes her and 5 minutes later, she comes out human.
"Okay Amber. It's your turn."
I head back there with him. What I see is a big tube hooked up to a machine.
"Uh oh." Kakashi says.
"Uh oh what?"
"Um.... this thing only has enough power left to transform you partially. Would you like to be a wolf, or a wolf human?"
"I'd rather be a wolf human than anything. At least it's me and not Nara or Milli that this has to happen to." I say as I step into the tube.
"You're gonna need these." Kakashi says as he tosses some clothes into the tube with me.
"Thanks."
He starts up the machine. I close my eyes, waiting for the impossible. A few minutes later and the tube's door opened. I stepped out on two legs. I looked at my body. A wolves, but with human features. Good thing I was wearing clothes. I walked out of the room. My friends gasped.
"Wha-what happened?" they both manage to get out.
"Tell ya later. Come on! At least I'm kinda human."
We head out. My friends dont desert me as soon as we leave Kakashi's house because they're my friends. We head for the ramen bar. Once we get there, we get weird looks from the customers. I dont care. This is me, and they'll have ta live with it. We grab some seats next to Naruto. He looks up to see me.
"Gah!"
"Nice ta see you too, Naruto." I say calmly.
"Amber?You look... different."
"Uh, duh? I'm a wolf."
"Ooooh......"
"Baka!" I say laughing.
We order ramen and joke around with each other.
~This actually might be fun! And a bit of a test to see who my true friends are.~ I think.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 9:18:02 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101weird

Kouni46892742 on January 13, 2007, 6:53:18 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742i woulda done it for you....might be fun.....the tails are cool....but the fleas are murder

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 6:56:50 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Heheh.... This is why she uses flea shampoo. On both herself and Sachiko.

NekoNinja on January 13, 2007, 1:05:00 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjahuzzah!

wolf-girl-ghost on January 13, 2007, 12:39:39 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostur a werewolf!my clan can turn into wolf or anything K-9 humans so it wouldn't of mattered to meh

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 12:42:22 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Didnt know that.

wolf-girl-ghost on January 13, 2007, 12:42:58 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostlol well now ya do^^

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 12:49:00 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Well...... Milli still didnt expect Amber to come out part wolf.

wolf-girl-ghost on January 13, 2007, 12:49:37 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostnope not at all

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 12:52:01 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^

wolf-girl-ghost on January 13, 2007, 12:52:29 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghost^.^