Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - (I cant think of a title)

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 35 - (I cant think of a title)

Chapter 35 - (I cant think of a title)
Hokage-sama's funeral. I came. I thought of all the times that I had talked to him, and all the times I had gotten caught by him. I was crying as I went up there. I set the flower down. I stand and wait for the funeral to end. When it does, I walk with my team. Miharu's crying just as badly as I am. Mioko is trying to look cool, but he's crying too. we start talking about times we had with the Hokage.
"Hey Miharu. Remember when we were 6, we snuck into the Hokage's secret scroll storage and mixed them up?"
"Yeah! He caught us on the way out, and we ran like a hellhound was after us!"
"I remember the first time I met Hokage-sama. Kakashi was taking me to meet him in the park. We got there and I went to the swings. This old man walked up to me and said hi. I jumped out of the swing and ran to Kakashi scared. Then I was told that the old man was Hokage-sama. I was so embarrassed!" Mioko says.
We continue talking. I leave the party after a while and head home.
"Well, looks like Snow has a better chance at becoming Hokage now." I say to Sachiko.
"Yup!"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 9:20:19 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101*sad crying face*

Kouni46892742 on January 13, 2007, 6:18:58 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742wahh! funerals meke me cry really bad *sad chibi*

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 6:23:56 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06*huggles*

NekoNinja on January 13, 2007, 5:30:03 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjafunerals always meke me cry ;_;

wolf-girl-ghost on January 13, 2007, 3:28:28 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostfunerals are so sad...

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 3:35:48 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yup.