Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - What the?

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 36 - What the?

Chapter 36 - What the?
It's my birthday!!!! I'm 14!!!!! Yes!!!! I'm walking through town, still a wolf girl, and everyone greeting me and saying happy birthday. I'm on my way home. Then I get stopped by Hinata, Tenten, and Sakura.
"Hi!"
"Hi Amber! Wanna go to the spa?" Sakura asks me.
"Um.... Okay!"
"Let's go then!" Tenten says.
Hinata nods her head.
We head towards the spa. We get there and Sakura says she's gonna treat me to a full spa treatment for my birthday. I get the whole nine yards done. Nails, Hair(or in my case, fur), and a massage. I cant wear makeup being a wolf. Sakura also treats Hinata and Tenten. I guess to be nice. Then we head to the mall for new clothes. Tenten and Sakura try to get Hinata into something cute while I try on this really hot outfit. Ripped at the bottom blue flame pants and a midriff ripped blue flame shirt. I get comments from Tenten and Sakura saying I should get it. I do. Hinata is forced to buy a midriff black shirt and black capris. Sakura gets a cute red mini skirt and blue midriff shirt. Tenten gets a pink kimono top and blue capris. We all haed over to my house. Once we get there...
"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!"
"Ah! Hahah! You guys got me! It's a surprise party!"
We all have a blast at the party. I start to open my presents.
"This ones from..... Milli!" I open it to find the cutest dog collar. I thank her.
"Next present..... Mioko!!!" I get a wolf figurine from him.
I go through my presents like a breeze. The lasts three are from Kyushai, Lee, and Gaara.
"I'll open... Kyushai's now." I open it to find a glass rose. I hug him.
"Next is Lee's." I get a necklace with a crecent moon charm on it. I thank him with a smile. He of course smles back.
"And last but not least... Gaara's." I open it to find that he has given me a bracelet with a silver gourd on it. I hug him.
"Thanks you guys! I love all my presents! Now it's time for cake!" I say happily.
All the guys help to bring out the cake. I blow out the candles after everyone sings Happy Birthday, and Kat for once sang good.
~I wish to find my true love.~
After the party, Nara aks me a question.
"Wha-what did you wish f-for?"
"I cant tell! Then it wouldnt come true!"
"R-right. See ya!"
"Bye!"
I flopped down on my bed exausted.
"That was the best birthday ever." I say as I fall asleep.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 9:23:22 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101wicked^^

NekoNinja on January 13, 2007, 5:30:44 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjahappy birthday!!!

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 5:39:14 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Amber's B-day. Not mine. Mine's in October.

wolf-girl-ghost on January 13, 2007, 3:52:07 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay happy B-day!

crazicat06 on January 13, 2007, 4:02:17 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06It's not really my birthday!!! But it is Amber's...... Heheh...