Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 39 - Both at once? Not good!!!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 39 - Both at once? Not good!!!

Chapter 39 - Both at once? Not good!!!
Me and my friends are having tons of fun. We decided to go to the water park. We are heading towards the front gate to go get lunch, when it happens. The curse burns, childhood memories come up. I scream for all I'm worth, in pain, and lonliness. I enter the black hell of my mind.
"Amber!" Miharu yells.
"Miharu! Nara's mark is burning too!" Kat says.
Milli starts to scream. Kat and Miharu turn to face me.
"Oh no..." was all Miharu could say.
I was growing more and more grotesque by the second. I was morphing into a full werewolf. No, a demon.
"The mark! It's causing this! She must be having an episode, and the mark's helped to trigger it!" Kat exclaims, her eyes wide with fear.
"We have to get Nara out of here. Now. I'll move Amber." Miharu says.
"Right." Milli and Kat say in unison.
Miharu picks me up as best as she can and takes me out of the village. She sets me down outside of the village walls. She backs up a little bit when I move.

I begin moving again. I blink. I'm in the forest. I turn my head to the right and see a girl. Attack is my first instinct. No screams my human part. That's Miharu!!! I back away shaking my head.
"No.... " I say in a raspy voice. "This... cant be happening... " I run away from my friend.
I run for what seems like days. I finally stop and fall to the ground. I black out. When I wake up, I'm in the forest.
"What happened?" I say clutching my head.
I stand up and survey my surroundings.
"I know where I am! I'm near the river!"
I make my way to the river. I decide to get a drink of water. But as soon as I look in the water, I dont see me, the wolf girl, I see a demon.
"Wah!"
I look again.
"That's me, isnt it? I'm a monster. I'm stuck like this... I cant go back to the village now though...... I might hurt someone..."
I head deeper into the forest. My ears twitch. I hear something coming at me. I dodge and it hits a tree.
~A kunai... With a note attached to it?~
I take the note off and read it.
Amber,
You are now an outcast. Join us. We will be waiting for a reply.
Akatsuki.
~Not good.~
I decide to head back to the village for some of my stuff. I have to sneak into my house though. I pack some clothes, my necklace, and a few of my birthday presents. I leave the rose, and attach a note to it. I snap on the dog collar, tie my headband to my head, and sneak into the kitchen. I fill a bag full of food. I sneak back out and head back to the forest. I make camp and mull over the note. As I'm thinking, I hear a bark. I look up to see Sachiko running up to me.
"Why did you follow me?" I hiss.
"I'm your partner. I go where you go."
"Did anyone follow you?"
"Not that I know of."
"Good."
I continue to think about the note. I finally fall asleep thinking ~Is this the end, or a new begining?~

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 9:43:06 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Problem akatsuki bad O.O

NekoNinja on January 14, 2007, 6:05:20 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjauh oh

crazicat06 on January 14, 2007, 6:06:15 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Uh oh what?

NekoNinja on January 14, 2007, 6:09:17 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjaakatsuki

crazicat06 on January 14, 2007, 6:10:03 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^

wolf-girl-ghost on January 14, 2007, 3:58:36 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostuh-oh akatsuki r calling for you, bad problem!

crazicat06 on January 14, 2007, 3:59:13 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yup.

Kouni46892742 on January 14, 2007, 2:10:41 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Woah..........bad problem

crazicat06 on January 14, 2007, 2:11:24 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Heheh....

Kouni46892742 on January 14, 2007, 2:28:43 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742if you join itachi and them i swear i will kick your butt

crazicat06 on January 14, 2007, 3:31:25 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06And what if I do? It's my secret.

Kouni46892742 on January 14, 2007, 3:34:11 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742i still will

crazicat06 on January 14, 2007, 3:39:06 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Heheh.... I might just join the akatsuki just to contradict you.