Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Masoki joins the group

Okay. This is my newest Naruto OC story. It's with Kinai Sonai of the Sand. I will only be accepting 5 people's OC's this time and I already have 3 people, wolf-girl-ghost (Milli, Razor, Pheonix), Nara-chan (Nara Namida), and sofyuchiha9 (Sofy).

Chapter 9 - Masoki joins the group

Chapter 9 - Masoki joins the group
I walk towards the gate. I see Milli waving at me and jumping up and down excitedly.
"Where's Nara-chan?" I ask when I get to her.
"Not here yet. Ooooh... I hope she gets here soon!" Milli says impatiently.
After a couple of minutes, Nara walks up.
"S-sorry I'm late. T-took awhile t-to pack my st-stuff."
"Let's go!" Milli shouts.
Milli grabs Nara and runs ahead of us. I walk behind them, smiling.
~This is gonna be an interesting trip.~
I start humming a random song. Milli catches the tune.
"I know that song! It's 'Strangers Like Me' isnt it?"
I nod and start to sing the lyrics. Milli joins in. Nara continues to walk, holdering her head high. Milli sings louder in her alto voice. I continue in my soprano. We finally wear Nara down and she joins in with her soprano. I look at her in surprise.
~A soprano too? But she's 12!~
We finish the song.
"Great voice Nara-chan!" I say.
"Th-thanks...."
Milli runs ahead again.
"Dont go too far ahead!" I yell out to her.
Too late. She already rounded the bend. I sigh and continue walking. Nara and me finally catch up to her and she's talking to a boy about 15.
"H-hey Milli! Who's th-this?" Nara asks her.
"Oh! This is Masoki Uragato. He's a Sound nin. But he wont hurt us." Milli answers.
"I had a bad experience with a Sound nin once." I say, rubbing my neck.
"M-me too." Nara syas shakily, and hand on her neck too.
"Oh dont worry. I dont work for.... Him. I hate him. He's the reason why I travel." Masoki says, hatered flashing in his eyes.
"Hey! Wanna travel with us? We're headed to Sand!" Milli asks excitedly.
"Um... Okay?"
"Yay!!!!" Milli says leaping into the air.
"Calm down Miss Hyper." I say putting a hand on her shoulder. "Let's continue walking. I dont like this area's atmosphere."
We move on. Milli starts to sing again, and Masoki joins in with a bass voice.
I smile at their innocence. Nara walks along in silence. I notice that she's started to shake a bit.
"Hey Nara-chan. What's wrong?"
"N-nothing's wr-wrong. I-I'm f-fine."
~She's not fine. She's stuttering more than usual.~
"Hey guys! Let's take a break! I think Nara needs a breather." I yell to the other two.
They stop and backtrack to us. I help Nara to the side of the road.
"Y-you d-dont h-have t-to st-stop ju-just f-for m-me."
"Oh yes we do. We're gonna stay right here until you feel better." I say.
Milli starts to shake too.
"Not you too Milli!" I exclaim.
I-it's nothing. I'm f-fine." Milli says shakily.
I look over at Masoki.
~Great. He's shaking too.~
"You guys get some sleep. It's almost nightfall anyway."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

komodozack on February 8, 2007, 6:08:45 AM

komodozack on
komodozackwhahey! thx for adding my character! *gives u lots of cookies* x3

crazicat06 on February 8, 2007, 7:17:01 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yw! Yay! Cookies!

Kouni46892742 on February 2, 2007, 11:53:15 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742.....what the heck is happening

crazicat06 on February 2, 2007, 12:03:45 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Getting to that part. Like Sonai said, she didnt like the atmosphere. What do you THINK is gonna happen?

Kouni46892742 on February 2, 2007, 9:18:12 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742uh oh

crazicat06 on February 2, 2007, 9:33:31 PM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06lolz I have no clue where that fever thing came from. I had a totally different story line in my head, and it started the way I wanted it to, and then it kinda went off on it's own. But I like how it's going now! Dont you? (dont worry, you're not gonna die in the story)

Kouni46892742 on February 2, 2007, 9:40:05 PM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742its goin good