Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Milli's move

Okay. This is my newest Naruto OC story. It's with Kinai Sonai of the Sand. I will only be accepting 5 people's OC's this time and I already have 3 people, wolf-girl-ghost (Milli, Razor, Pheonix), Nara-chan (Nara Namida), and sofyuchiha9 (Sofy).

Chapter 13 - Milli's move

Chapter 13 - Milli's move
I'm locked in my room, crying.
"S-Sonai! Come on! Y-you have t-to come out!" Nara says, trying to coax me out.
Oh. You guys probably wanna know what happened. Here we go.
"So Gaara-kun, wanna help me show my companions around the village?"
"Fine by me."
We head out into the village. I point out things that I remember, and Gaara points out the new stuff. I introduce them to a few people. The entire time, I notice Milli glancing over at Gaara and blushing. I get suspicious. We get to the park.
"Okay guys. Go and wander around. It doesnt matter where. You cant get lost here in the park." I say to them. Me and Gaara head for a bench and sit down. Milli decides to plunk right in between us.
"Milli, why arent you playing and exploring with the others?" I ask.
"Because I want to be with you guys!" she says, smiling.
She glances at Gaara seductivly. I glare at her. Gaara sweatdrops.
~Great. She's moving in on my boyfriend.~
I boot her off of the bench and scoot over to Gaara. Milli plunks her self huffily next to me.


Sorry guys! I have to go to bed. I'll update tommorrow!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment