Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - ~What a wonderful night.~

Okay. This is my newest Naruto OC story. It's with Kinai Sonai of the Sand. I will only be accepting 5 people's OC's this time and I already have 3 people, wolf-girl-ghost (Milli, Razor, Pheonix), Nara-chan (Nara Namida), and sofyuchiha9 (Sofy).

Chapter 18 - ~What a wonderful night.~

Chapter 18 - ~What a wonderful night.~
It's the next day. And 1 hour till 7. I'm freaking out.
"No. I cant wear this! It'll look stupid!"
I search my closet for the perfect shirt to go with my blue jeans.
"No. No. No. No. No. No. No." I say throwing shirts out of my closet.
"Ah ha!"
I found the shirt I was looking for. My pretty navy blue long sleeve shirt. I pull it on and run to the bathroom to put on my makeup. I'm almost done when my doorbell rings.
"Coming!" I yell, finally finishing my makeup.
I grab my camo purse and run to the door. I open it.
"Hi Kakashi-kun." I say shyly.
"Hi Sonai-chan." he says shyly back.
"Ready to go?" he asks.
I nod. I walk outside and close my door. Kakashi links his arm with mine and escorts me. He takes me to a restaraunt(sp?) and then to the park. We sit on a bench and I look up at the stars.
"It's such a beautiful night." I murmur.
"Yeah, it is. You know what else is beautiful?"
I look at him with curious eyes.
"What else?"
"You."
I blush and smile. We chat for a little bit and then he escorts me home.
We're standing on my front porch, delaying goodbye. I look at him, blush, and look down. He tips my head up, pulls his mask down, and kisses me. A long, deep kiss. I close my eyes and lean into his kiss. When we pull apart, I blush and smile.
"Well.... Goodnight Kakashi-kun." I say shyly.
"Goodnight Sonai-chan." He says blushing.
He pulls his mask back up. I wave goodbye and head into my house. I head up to my room and fall onto my bed, sighing.
~What a wonderful night.~ I think to myself.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

finalfantasy on May 31, 2007, 10:34:54 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylol so whats his face look like? xD

sparkiestar on March 9, 2007, 3:45:25 PM

sparkiestar on
sparkiestar0_0..>_<awwwwwwww thats soo sweet:3