Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ralphy VS TY

ok. you see i've been working on a story for over what, 2,3 years now? and i've made it a very big book that is very heavy and is put together with staples and duck tape. my brother and i call it a manuscript. it's all drawn out. it's not finished yet. i

Chapter 1 - Ralphy VS TY

Chapter 1 - Ralphy VS TY


EJ cried over Ralphy' stilled form saying how sorry he was and he'd never ask him to do something like this again. I watched him with sorrow while Amber, underneath me whimpered. I pat Amber gently; telling him everything was going to be okay. EJ pat Ralphy's fur as he lay limply in his arms. A tear fell on Ralphy's nose.

His eyes opened slowly. At first his vision was blurry and all he could see in front of him was a blurry blob. His head hurt a lot and his body ached all over. His vision cleared up and the blurry blob turned out to be EJ. He was crying over him.

Another Wet salty tear fell on Ralphy's nose. He whimpered to give his master a sign that he was all right. Well, not completely, but you understand. EJ stopped crying to look down in his arms. “Ralphy?” asked EJ. Ralphy barked happily, wagging his tail weakly.

“Ralphy!” shouted EJ with glee. He hugged Ralphy, happy that he was still alive. Ralphy licked EJ's face. “C'mon Ralphy! Stop that tickles!” Ralphy nuzzled up to EJ's chest feeling the nice and warm feeling he usually got from doing that. “Oh, Ralphy I'm so glad you're okay!”

I smiled, feeling relieved and happy for EJ. Amber felt the same way by wagging his tail. I finally spoke up, “ now that that little dilemma is over with, let's… “I was cut off by the ground shaking underneath my feet, well amber's anyway. I turned to see TY right behind me. He had just landed after the air fight Ralphy and him had. He was looking for us.

He folded his huge wings and gave us a bone, chilling glare. Easy to do considering how big he is. Amber slid out from under me and hid behind me instead, shivering in fear. Ralphy jumped out of EJ's arms ready to fight again. “Ralphy no! You're too hurt to fight! What if you end up dying for real? I don't know what'd I do then!” Ralphy gave him a reassuring bark. EJ looked deep into Ralphy's brown little eyes and could see the determination burning in them.

He gave in. “fine, but be careful.” Ralphy nodded and was soon engulfed in fire. In his place stood a much bigger ralphy. (Just think of Kilala, from inuyasha) he had four sabers sticking out of his mouth and he was more muscular and had sharper longer claws, proving he was built for battle.

“Now go get `em Ralphy!” shouted EJ encouragingly as he raised a fist in the air. Ralphy took that moment to take off into the air, fire surrounding his four paws. TY saw him coming and blew a stream of fire towards him. Ralphy moved under the fire and charged at TY. He landed on his forehead and started scratching at the jewel that was embedded there.

TY jerked his head and flung Ralphy off. Ralphy did a somersault in mid air and charged at TY again. Once more trying to scratch up the jewel. Down on the ground EJ and I watched ralphy as he was still trying. “what's Ralphy doing? That's obviously isn't working!” said EJ a bit confused as to what Ralphy was doing. I answered his question.

“There must be some kind of device covering up TY's jewel that's controlling him and Ralphy's trying to destroy it or at least damage it” EJ stared at me then back to the fight. He stood up suddenly and cupped his hands over his mouth “You can do it, Ralphy! Whoop his butt!” I gave him a thumbs up and said, “that's the spirit!” Back to the fight. Ralphy was getting tired of repeating this step over and over again and it showed. He was panting heavily. Just as ralphy was about to break the seal TY grabbed him with his tail.

He struggled to get free but to no avail. TY threw his tail back and tossed Ralphy against a tree. He slammed into it. It knocked the wind out of him. He fell to the ground. Ralphy tried to get up. He heard a snap. Yep, his ribs were broken. (Well not to exaggerate. He ended up only breaking 2 or 3, but still couldn't get up no matter how hard he tried.)

EJ ran to his faithful dog… or wolf, whatever. “You stupid wolf! I told you not to fight didn't I? Look at you, you're a mess!” cried EJ as he scolded Ralphy. He whimpered in a hurtful way knowing full well EJ was right. “Stupid, stupid, stupid!” shouted EJ continually. Before anything else could happen between them, TY stepped in front of them.

He had a look of hunger in his eyes and drooled saliva. Ralphy growled and EJ gulped. TY reared his head back preparing to strike. Just before he tried to eat them a pebble bounced off his head. He turned around and saw I was the one throwing them. (Wheeee! I hit something. I have very, very bad aim, you see, if I were to try and throw something at you I'd miss even if I was standing right beside you.) That distracted him. Perfect! I'll live like a queen! He growled at me annoyed. I'll die like a dog. (1) I ran towards Amber and jumped on his back. “Hyah!” I said and the chase began. To be continued…



A/N: (1) that little sentence right there “I'll live like a queen! I'll die like a dog” I got that from a movie. It's actually “we'll live like kings… We'll die like dogs!” I don't remember which movie though. Hoped you enjoyed it! ^-^)

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cutie88 on August 12, 2007, 10:17:42 AM

cutie88 on
cutie88Go Ej GO^^(MEOW)

Weirdo on May 5, 2006, 5:40:54 AM

Weirdo on
WeirdoOOOOHH this is such an awesome story, I like it muchies! ^___^ You told you have it much more, I hope you would put more up, I love it soo much! :DD

cutie88 on April 25, 2006, 9:59:43 AM

cutie88 on
cutie88OH YES!hehehe that's EJ! *blushes*

ikickbutt on March 29, 2006, 9:02:17 AM

ikickbutt on
ikickbutto i remember this scene... i think

Living_Dead_Girl on March 17, 2006, 6:14:36 AM

Living_Dead_Girl on
Living_Dead_GirlPut tegether with staples and duck tape? That's funny! I have really bad aim too. I once threw a paper wad into a trash can that I was right next to and I missed. God I suck -_- This is an awsome story so far and I can't wait untill you continue it. I hope you can run fast. I know I can ^^ *zoom zoom*

BlackSpiritWolf on March 16, 2006, 11:50:17 AM

BlackSpiritWolf on
BlackSpiritWolfSweet! But Poor Ralphy's all hurt.I'll give him this: He has a lot of Spirit and the will power to fight! ^^ But I suggest Amber runs as fast as his legs can go!!

VahnTheWhiteDragon on March 16, 2006, 11:29:41 AM

VahnTheWhiteDragon on
VahnTheWhiteDragoncool story !! nice ^^ i like it