Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

depressive without a cause

Its another poem...whoda thought...

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - depressive without a cause
Submitted: May 18, 2004 • Updated: May 18, 2004
Word count: 126 • Size: <1k • Comments: 2 • views: 98

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

J_A_Kutiel on May 22, 2004, 5:42:35 AM

J_A_Kutiel on (Chapter: 1)
J_A_Kutielyo ashes! i agree w/ PhunkYMunkY, damn it! u need to chill and be happy about something and things aren't as bad as u think.

PhunkYMunkY on May 18, 2004, 1:56:53 PM

PhunkYMunkY on (Chapter: 1)
PhunkYMunkYDon't generalise. Be happy. Always look in the bright side of life. Nature is in everything. Nature is wonderful. I am NOT God before you ask, though he won't stop leaving messages on my machine.
I'm only guessing you are pretty young. Emotions are strong, hormones are wild at a young age. I know you aren't patient but there's nothing else to do. Self harm cures nothing. Only get's you even more pity. Which I know you don't want. Too many fullstops. I should stop.

Nah.

Ah well. Have a nice life ;) Find something to look forward to. If there is nothing, make it so there is. Go for long walks at night or early morning. Weather at it's best. Look at the sky. Feel the wind against your face. Feel how you react as you look towards the sun knowing full well you may go blind but hey. The sensation of a direct consequence from nature into you is a buzz you have to learn and to learn to appreciate.

Have fun in the rest of your life. Appreciate what you have, not what you don't have. Focus on needs. Not wants.

Goodbye and goodnight. :)


OH! Always smile. If it doesn't make you feel better, it will make others feel better. Wether they are laughing at your insanity or they laugh because it is polite. They will be happy 'cause of you.

Gray
Goodnight