Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - it appears

ultee must fight a strange menace unlike anyother he's seen

Chapter 1 - it appears

Chapter 1 - it appears
Somewhere in the forest near the city
12:38 am
A large bright object streaked across the night sky. Few were awake to see this strange glowing object fly thorough the cold air. With a loud thunderous explosion the glowing object crashed in the earth of the forest. Dirt and grass flew everywhere as the strange space object sat in its crater. 2 drunken teenagers who were in the forest returning home from a beer party saw the strange glowing crater, and in their curiosity they drunkenly waddled over to the foul smelling pit. Both looked into the crater hoping to find something of value. In the pit was a rather large glowing craft, one that obviously not of earthly origin. An arm thrusted out of the craft’s wall. A creature that neither of the drunken teenagers had ever seen crawled out of the freshly made hole. “WHOAAAA an alien” said the blond haired teen male. ”yeah, sooo cool” responded the brown haired male. Upon hearing these words the creature jerked its head in the teen’s direction. It seemed to study them for 2 seconds, then it opened its mouth and screeched, at the same time a second mouth came stretching out from inside the first. The teens just stood there clueless as to what was happening. The creature then leapt at the teenagers and tore both apart with its razor like claws, teeth and tail.

The next morning the 2 teens were found lying in a large puddle of blood and guts. Unearthly bloodied footprints led off into the city…

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlienQueen on November 2, 2007, 9:17:26 AM

AlienQueen on
AlienQueenHOORAY FOR STUPID TEENAGERS! They make life so funny when they get eated.

tallestpurple101 on October 5, 2007, 10:47:18 PM

tallestpurple101 on
tallestpurple101bloooooody murder maybe you should raise the VIOLENCE CONTENT eh lol

darkone10 on October 6, 2007, 2:16:48 AM

darkone10 on
darkone10good idead