Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Alien strikes

ultee must fight a strange menace unlike anyother he's seen

Chapter 3 - Alien strikes

Chapter 3 - Alien strikes
The creature sat like a gargoyle would on top of the tall building, merely watching the people that seemed liked ants to it. A man walked came through the door and stood in shock at the sight of the creature. The creature could smell the cologne upon the man and turned around with a jolt. In a split second the creature was in mid-air giving off its unearthly screech. The man tries to run but the creature lands on him and pins him to the ground. The man screamed for 2 seconds before the creature bit into his throat and killed him. The creature got off the now dead man, it merely looked upon its kill for a few seconds, then went back to its perch on the ledge of the building and continued to watch the people below. After about 45 minutes of watching, the creature lumbered over to the door. It looked upon the lock, it having no idea as how to operate the door handle it ripped whole door off its hinges and crawled down the steps of the stairs. The people inside the building, upon noticing the creature, screamed in shear terror. The creature seemed to smile before it leapt at panicking crowd. With no weapons around the office people were easy prey for the creature to massacre. Soon, with all the people on that floor dead, the creature crawled out the window and down the backside of the building.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tallestpurple101 on October 5, 2007, 10:47:54 PM

tallestpurple101 on
tallestpurple101Aliens eat people all day long*sings*ALIEN ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!*spazzes*