Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - first fight

ultee must fight a strange menace unlike anyother he's seen

Chapter 4 - first fight

Chapter 4 - first fight
Ultee walked out the house and looked at his surroundings. “I’m going be in the city for a while” shouted ultee to his wife. “okay” replied meerkat. Ultee walked to the city to look for anything that could be a threat to any innocents. Meanwhile, On the wall of the building, the creature crawled down into the dark alley way. The creature lept of the wall and onto the ground, its foot crushing a can as it landed. Hearing the noise of the can being crushed, ultee, who happened to be by the alleyway, ran into the dark alley. The creature had crawled up the wall before ultee ran in, now, being hidden in the shadows, it knew it had the element of surprise. The creature gave off its unearthly screech and leapt at ultee slashing his elbow with its razor sharp claws. Ultee pulled out his lasersword and swung at the creature. The creature easily evaded the blade. The creature seemingly disappeared into the shadows. Ultee cautiously walked farther down the alley, waiting for the creature to strike. The creature hung upside-down on a gutter high above ultee, watching him, waiting for the right moment to strike. The tail of the beast stealthily lowered down by ultee and yanked him upward, choking him to near death. The creature seemed to grin at ultee’s pain. Ultee, using most of his leftover strength stabbed the creature’s tail causing it to drop him. The creature sstood on the wall for about 3 seconds, then it gave its unearthly screech and crawled away. “what was that thing?” ultee thought to himself as he headed home.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment