Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - man hole attack

ultee must fight a strange menace unlike anyother he's seen

Chapter 5 - man hole attack

Chapter 5 - man hole attack
Upon coming into the neighborhood in which he lived, ultee saw shepherd and star running around like maniacs, tieing up dalmation with a long piece of string. Ultee laughed at this for 3 seconds then walked into his house. The door to ultee’s house slammed shut. In the middle of the street the man-hole cover pushed up slightly. The creature hid under the man-hole cover and looked at its surroundings. shepherd walked toward the man-hole, then a arm jolted out of the man-hole. Shepherd screamed the loudest he had ever in his life. Hearing the scream, Ultee ran outside. Shepherd was being dragged into the sewer. Ultee pulled out his sword and quickly shoved it through the strange black arm grabbing shepherd. There was a loud unearthly screech then the arm let go of shepherd and retracted back into the sewer. Shepherd shot into the air and latched onto his father’s head, shaking . ultee pulled shepherd off of his head and gently placed him on the ground. Shepherd ran inside faster than he ever had in his life.
Ultee stood over the man hole, watching it. After about 30 minutes of doing this, ultee walked back into the house. His wife just looked at him in a confused way. “it’s a very attractive manhole” ultee joked as he sat down on the couch…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlienQueen on November 2, 2007, 9:23:03 AM

AlienQueen on
AlienQueenI knew there was stuff living in the sewers!