Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - midnight attacker

ultee must fight a strange menace unlike anyother he's seen

Chapter 6 - midnight attacker

Chapter 6 - midnight attacker
At night, when everyone slept, The man hole cover was pushed aside. Out came the creature. Being as black as the night itself, the night gave it the advantage. Everyone was asleep…everyone was vulnerable. The creature, it moved toward the houses, ready to kill. it grabbed the knob of the door, unable to open it since the door was locked. The creature resorted to another method, it slowly opened it s mouth and spewed acid onto the door, melting through the door in 3 seconds. The creature then ripped the door off the hinges, and pondered for a second why it hadn’t done that in the first place. The creature creeped into the house, carelessly knocking over a table with its tail. Ultee awoke from his at the loud crash of the falling table. He quickly grabbed his energy sword from the table that sat next the bed and burst out of the room. In front of ultee stood the creature. The creature stood for a second confirming to itself what events had just taken place in the brief last 2 seconds then it quickly leapt towards ultee, it claws stretched outward.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment