Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

wanna find out?

Chapter 1 - chapter 1

Chapter 1 - chapter 1


Inuyasha was outside as usual, eating, or slurping his ramen. Plain grass field, trees and mountains. He gazed upon the stars, and ate more. The stars glistened white, and crickets chirped. Behind Inuyasha was a big green tent that shadowed blue at night. Kids ran around the tent like mad, laughing and giggling, holding lights on strings. Kagome came out of the tent and sat down next to Inuyasha.

“You know, the kids are excited.” Kagome said.

“About what?” Inuyasha said, with food in his mouth.

“About Christmas!” Kagome giggled.

“What's a “Christmas”?” he asked swallowing his food.

“Christmas is a magical time, for parents, Kids and everyone. It was the birth of Jesus Christ.” Kagome said.

“Jesus?” Inuyasha questioned. Kagome nodded.

“Jesus, was a great person. We celebrate his birth because, he believed in love, for his people, he believed there was no such thing as slavery or poor or rich. He believed everyone was rich, rich with love. Easter, is a time when he died and got resurrected. Bringing food and love for the people.” Kagome explained.

“How did he die?” Inuyasha asked.

“He was punished. Because he believed in love and begged the king to stop hurting the people and treat each other with respect. He was nailed to a cross. And two days later, to make sure he was dead, they stabbed him twice in the stomach.” Kagome told him.

“Ouch.” Inuyasha said.

“Yeah. But most importantly, he's God's son,” Kagome said. “He was brought back to life and gave love and nourishment to the people.”

“Then, how was he born?” Inuyasha asked.

“God Sent an Angel down to earth to tell Mary she was going to have a baby and to name him Jesus.” Kagome said.

“Then Mary and Her husband must have…?” Inuyasha asked. Kagome shook her head.

“She just had a Baby. God's child, Jesus Christ.” She said. Inuyasha smiled.

“Is that why celebrate Christmas? Because God's child was born?” Inuyasha asked.

“Yep. It was a glorious day. The day he was born.” Kagome said. Inuyasha smiled. He got up a dropped his food.

“This “Jesus” person sounds tough! Do you think I would have a chance of winning a battle against him?” Inuyasha questioned. Kagome giggled and got up.

“No silly,” she giggled. “Jesus doesn't wanna fight.”

“Why?” Inuyasha asked, looking at her.

“Because he loves you.” She said. He sat back down.

“It sounds like he's gay.” Inuyasha said. She giggled again.

“No! Not that kind of love! It just means he cares for you and would never hurt you.” She said.

“Um, like you?” He asked looking at her.

“Well, sort of. I do care for you, but I think your too strong for me to hurt you. And I love you the opposite way he does.” She said.

“You mean, with your heart?” he asked. She giggled.

“Yes.” She said.

“Don't make me sick.” He said. He fell back on his back.

“Oh Inuyasha! Don't be silly! You love me too, right?” she asked.

“Of course I love you. You're the most important thing in my life.” He said looking up at the stars with his hands behind his head and one knee up.

“Oh, Inuyasha…” she let herself fall on the ground and brought her head up and placed it on his chest. She gazed at the stars too, watching them glisten.

A shooting star came by. Kagome got up.

“Wow!!” she said.

“What's so `wow' about a star?” Inuyasha asked.

“It was a shooting star!” she said.

“A “Shooting star”? As in, someone shot a star?” he asked.

“No!! A shooting star is a star that shoots across the sky!” she said. Inuyasha just stared blankly at the stars until he finally spoke up,

“Well, pshh, I could've guessed that!” he said.

“Hmph! Well excuuuuuse me!” she said crossing her arms. She spotted Miroku and Sango coming up. she got up and ran to them.

“Oh hey guys! Nice of you to visit us!” she said.

“We came because… we have something we need to tell you.” Miroku smiled at Sango who smiled back.

“What is it?” Kagome asked.

“We're…”



------------------------



well, that's the end of this chapter! Make sure to review! Thx!

~Ria


















































Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Tv123 on January 6, 2008, 9:28:30 AM

Tv123 on
Tv123Why?
Because he loves you.
It sounds like he's gay.
Lol, I was laughing so hard at that.

Lysergs_Kitty on September 4, 2005, 11:19:14 PM

Lysergs_Kitty on
Lysergs_KittyO__O GASP!! I CAN'T STAND THE TENSION! NYAAAAAAAH! WRITE MORE! MUST FIND OUT! RAAAAAAAAAAWR *cough cough cough* Anywho, wow, you're literate... You have my full respect. *coughs* And thanks for the comment on my Sousuke neko... XD So, um, yeah.... *adds story and author to faves* ^__^ Laterz!! *runs off to write more chappieters for the Wheel of Torture*

Kohakusgirl1 on August 30, 2005, 1:48:39 PM

Kohakusgirl1 on
Kohakusgirl1Keep going this story rocks!!!! Hurry with the rest!!!!!!!!*FAVS*

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on August 28, 2005, 2:17:14 AM

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on
kagome_and_inu_4_evagreat story
lemme guess
sango and miroku are...
gonna be parents?