Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - why i hate preps

i originally wrote this story for my school newspaper
COMMENTS please!

Chapter 0 - why i hate preps

Chapter 0 - why i hate preps
Preps
By: Nicholas Olivarez

Why is this school so full of preps and jocks who think that theyre better than everyone else? They are conceited and so full of themselves it makes me sick. I hate them so much. They are people just like us so they shouldnt act all high and mighty. Why are they so air-headed? I mean if you take away the sports then they are just regular kids. Is that all that separates us from them this facade? Its all a front. They are insecure about themselves so they surround themselves with people so the void in their souls wont seem so big. It is crucial to them that they dont seem alone. Now, I dont really understand the mindset of a jock or prep, but based on my observations I have determined a few key factors that make a person a prep.
They think that they are better than everyone else. (Of course)
They belittle people because of the fact that that person doesnt think the way that they do.
The biggest reason I consider people preps is the simple fact that they are so generic. By generic I mean that they always have to wear brand name clothes, they always have to like the same things, and they always have to have everyone agree with them.



I have a deep animosity for these preps. I simply cant take it anymore these stupid jocks and dumb-witted preps are taking over our school! I could go on for hours just ranting about how much I hate these PREPS. Just ask my close friends.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

XxAnarKissedxX on August 27, 2007, 6:37:17 PM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXAmazing hun!
Don't smack me, I call everyone hun!
Haha.
I agree completely!
They let you post this in the paper?
Wow.
I wish my school would let me do that!!!
Nice job kiddo!
<3

silverlum45 on February 28, 2007, 8:27:12 PM

silverlum45 on
silverlum45YES YES YES!!! THAT IS SO TRUE!!!

mentalguru on February 28, 2007, 7:08:48 PM

mentalguru on
mentalguruNot bad at all.
I'm British though so I am not sure what life in an american high school is really like but it grabbed my interest!