Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Human meet Hanyou

Kagome is bored with her typical high school life. When a cute stranger comes through her family's well and she tries to pass him off as an 'exchange student' at her school, their lives will never be the same. Look for all your favorite characters

Chapter 2 - Human meet Hanyou

Chapter 2 - Human meet Hanyou


Please, pretty please with swedish fish on top, review!



AN: I don't own the characters. I really wish I did.



Chapter 1: Human meet Hanyou



Are those dog ears? Kagome's squinted her brown eyes…there, in the middle of a mass of silver hair were a cute pair of puppy ears. Somehow, that made the situation totally different. Kagome was no longer worried for her safety. She jut didn't think someone with ears like that could do her any danger. Kagome continued to look over the guy on top of her. He was about her age and, she found herself trying not to admit, uniquely attractive? Great Kagome…you obviously need to get some if you find yourself turned on by a guy who jumps out of your well and pins you to the ground. The only thing she didn't understand was the clothes he was wearing and the strange necklace. She blinked and her hand reached out unconsciously to stroke those ears. Right before her hand touched them, she snatched it back. I almost caressed his ears - what is wrong with me?



They were at a stalemate. She finally managed to put some words together, “Um, can you get off of me?”



The dog-eared young man growled, showing a nice set of teeth complemented with a pair of fangs, “What did you say to me, wench?”



Kagome was infuriated, “Wench? Who are you calling wench? At least I'm not some sort of costumed freak hanging out in a well!”



Inuyasha, a half demon, possessed an acute set of senses from his paternal demon parentage. From his vantage point, he could easily feel the soft curves of the young woman beneath him. He was lucky that it wasn't mating season, or he might not have been able to restrain himself. He breathed in her sweet scent again and was surprised not to sense any fear from her. As he could see no real threat from the young woman below him, he rolled off to a standing position and loomed over her for a moment before he started walking away.



Kagome scrambled to her feet. He jumps out of a well, lands on top of me and just walks away? I don't think so! She called out after him, “Where do you think you're going? What are you doing on my land?”



The hanyou swirled around and got a good look at who had been underneath him. She was about his age and dressed in some of the most bizarre clothing he had ever seen. He knew that females wore some strange things, but he had never glimpsed this much skin at one time. Her hair was a rich ebony color and was pulled up, with some bits of grass in it from where they had lain. He answered her question, “Keh…your land? Are you some sort of aristocracy?”



Weird question. “No…but you are trespassing.”



“What are you going to do about it?” he turned around and kept walking.



So that's how it's going to be? Given the circumstances, she did the best thing she could to get his attention. Kagome ran over and grabbed her bow and arrow, notched an arrow and pointed it at the strange young man. She demanded to know, “Who are you?”



Inuyasha couldn't believe he had fallen for the oldest trick in the book. He had turned his back to a foe and look where it had gotten him. A mortal arrow wouldn't do much, but he admired the determined look in the wench's eye. He answered her question, “My name is Inuyasha.”



Inuyasha… Kagome swirled the name around on her tongue. It definitely suited him. She asked, “How did you get here?”



Inuyasha considered the question. He actually had no idea how he had gotten to this strange place. One moment he had been fighting his brother, the next he had fallen down a well and then that smell had hit his nostrils, “I don't know.”



“Are you from around here?”



“No.”



“Why are you wearing that?”



“I could ask you the same thing.”



Silence, yet neither of the pair moved.



Kagome had to know, “Are those real?”



Inuyasha didn't have to ask what she was referring to. What made him curious was there wasn't an underlying tone of scorn in her voice. Most people didn't give him the time of day. “Yes, they are.”



“How is that possible?”



What kind of idiot was this wench? Even those who live in the most rural regions have seen a hanyou before. Inuyasha had had enough with the questions. He turned around and started walking away. He got into trouble when he wasn't on his own. Since he had been very young, he was used to being alone. That's the way it was and it worked fine for him.



Kagome watched the broadly shouldered young man walk away, and said angrily, “I'm talking to you!”



He heard her pull the bow a little tighter. She wouldn't… She would and she did. Inuyasha, even with his demon senses, seemed to be moving a little bit slower in this strange place. He moved, but not quickly enough. He felt something pierce his shoulder. He growled in pain and went down on the ground. He heard the girl running over to him. He turned around, his eyes flashing red and yelled, “Damn you dog!'



“I'm so sorry! I wasn't really aiming for you…ok, I was aiming, but I thought you'd move out of the way. Are you ok?”



“Just shut up! I can't think with all your jabbering!”



He calmly removed the arrow that was sticking out of his shoulder. The girl looked like she was going to pass out, but gritted her teeth together and kept it together. Even though it looked like he was okay, she really did feel bad for shooting this guy, “Alright, I don't care who you are. You're coming back to the house with me.”



“Keh.”



“Is that your answer for everything?”



Kagome and Inuyasha made a comical pair walking back down the path to her house. They walked in silence. Kagome was glad her parents weren't home from work yet. It would've been really difficult explaining the situation. They walked into the house. Immediately, Kagome noticed her silver haired acquaintance sniffing around.



“Can I help you?”



Inuyasha looked up, “What?”



“What exactly are you doing?”



Inuyasha looked down guilty, “Nothing.”



In the residence he smelled a lot of interesting things. Foodstuffs he had never tasted, a young male, an older female and definitely more of the Kagome smell.



“Well, let's look at the wound. I'm going to go get the first aid kit.”



Kit? What good is a little one going to do?



Kagome was back in under a minute before she sat down in front of him with a box of strange looking and smelling objects. She looked away and swore at herself for blushing as she stammered, “Umm...Inuyasha? You're probably going to have to take off your…jacket?”



Inuyasha grunted, “That's my haori, wench.”



“Whatever…but I've got to put something on the cut so it will heal.”



“How am I supposed to trust you? You are the one who gave me the cut in the first place!”



He does have a point. What do teenage boys respond to? Kagome had the answer instantly, “If you do this nicely, I will make you something to eat.”



His ears perked up. It had been awhile since he had eaten. He said gruffly, “Ok.”



The second he felt her delicate fingers start to help him out of his haori, he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Her soft hands were sending mixed messages to other parts of his anatomy. He roughly grabbed her hands and shoved them away, “I can do it myself wench. You didn't break my hands.”



Inuyasha took off both layers, giving Kagome a good look at his deeply tanned skin and muscles. Kagome wanted to whistle appreciatively, but stopped herself. She stopped her mind from going in the gutter and made herself all business with the medication. When she realized neither of them had spoken for a while, she attempted to make small talk with the stranger in her kitchen. She planned on starting out with smaller questions before getting to the puppy ears on his head. “So, where are your parents? They must be worried about you.”



“They're both dead.”



Kagome gulped. Great job with the small talk. “I'm sorry—“



“Whatever, it happened a long time ago. I'm over it.”



“Do you have any other family?”



“I have a half-brother.”



“That's nice.”



“I hate him.”



This guy is one tough cookie. “Do you go to school around here..?”



“Skool?”



“You know high school…the great institute of higher education?”



“I don't go to skool. I'm a hanyou.”



“A what?”



“A half demon.”



Kagome almost fell out of her chair. She laughed nervously, “I'm sorry, it sounded like you said you were a a half demon.”



“That is what I said wench. Are you deaf?”



At that moment, there was a jingling of keys in the door and Kagome's mother walked in.



AN: Please, please review! Do you like where this is going?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

InuyashaGirl08 on May 30, 2006, 2:14:43 PM

InuyashaGirl08 on
InuyashaGirl08I like it alot!  rofl-a swedish fish on top!

sango_fan_1 on April 17, 2006, 8:23:57 AM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1yes yes i do!! i like it

dark_inu_lover on October 3, 2005, 10:43:59 PM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_loverKEEP GOING THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD PLEAS PLEAS PLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEASPLEAS??!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUTCH(puppydog eyes) real nice XD

Avril101 on September 22, 2005, 9:42:36 AM

Avril101 on
Avril101KEEP GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!