Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Back in the Saddle Again

I draw her often enough so I gave her a little background.

Chapter 1 - Back in the Saddle Again

Chapter 1 - Back in the Saddle Again
Alexandra Kranz, 23, exploded onto the music scene two years ago with her band Eulogies of the Forgotten. But when hit with tragedy the then 21 year old disappeared. Now two years after she disappeared she has returned to the rock world with a vengeance.

Alex left the music scene when her best friends, Lindsey and Derrick Wilson, died in a horrific car accident that killed both instantly. Alex was surrogate for their only child and in their will''s left the child to the young rock star. She was now left with a budding career, a child, and the loss of her best friends. It was a devastating blow for the young 21 year old. When asked by fans and reporters whether she would give up the child for adoption she had answered, "No. They wanted me to have their baby, not the agency."

After finishing her tour with mega band Guns N Roses, Kranz virtually disappeared for the next 7 months, the only clue to her well being were statements from her publicist. Then in the May following her exit from the business, came another clue. At a GNR concert, close friend to Alex, Slash announced that he had "an emergency" and needed to leave the concert immediately. 2 days later, on edge fans learned that the sudden emergency was the birth of Abigail Michelle. During the birth, Kranz had complications causing massive blood loss. Fearing that he might lose his friend, Slash rushed to her bedside. Alex bounced back quickly and when asked to describe the scene when the infant was brought in, Slash said, “She was smiling when they brought Abby to her. She looked proud and sad at the same time."

Weeks after the birth, critics asked Alex when she would be returning. Kranz answered, "When I can feel safe bringing Abby back stage." 2 years later, she made a surprise appearance at a Nine Inch Nails concert, invited by friend Trent Reznor. Fans went crazy cheering and whistling. Now when asked about recording with her band, she answers, "We''ve already started. Release is slated for November."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

emereldstone on July 31, 2006, 1:37:08 PM

emereldstone on
emereldstoneYeah so this is based in around '92 or '93 when the transition from metal being popular to industrial was going on. So Eulogies is probably an industrial band. Just letting you know.