Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 5 Ways to capture Hiei......

Have'nt you ever wondered how to catch Hiei? We'll this is for all of the fans of Hiei and it is funny and you will have to read to find out!!!!

Chapter 1 - 5 Ways to capture Hiei......

Chapter 1 - 5 Ways to capture Hiei......
5 Ways to capture Hiei
By: Firedemon
1. While Hiei is walking with the makai group you can throw a rock at him he will be paranoid and have to go check it out. Quitely try and sneak away not letting him KNOW that this is all a trap so dont wear flip flops try no shoes you can be more sneaky. Crawl through the bush's or what ever you have to, to keep silent and hidden. By now he is probably thinking that this is a trap and Kurama will be following him just have a team partner with you and shoot Kurama with a dart that will put him to sleep and be quick. Hiei will be to cautious and paranoid right now to worry about Kurama. Just throw Kurama in the bush's. Lead Hiei to a tree that you equiped with a steel net and when Hiei steps in the circle wahla.
-Down side to plan: We'll dummy Hiei is super fast and will probably sense whats going on here before he fall's for it and did you forget he has been a theif all of his life and know's the trick of the trade.

2. First tell Hiei that Yukina is in trouble. But dont tell him yourself Hiei is too smart for that and will be on to you. Next you are going to have to act quick because after all Hiei is quick himself. Hiei will probably leave in a hurry and you can put a homing device on his sword if you can get close enough and track him before he gets to ice world when his back is turned beat him over the head with a rock tie him up and there you go a half cute hot dead little firedemon.
-Down side to plan: Are you crazy telling Hiei false lies will first of all make him want to find out who said it and then kill them. Second of all beating Hiei over the head with a rock oh how clever you must be then how could you even consider that!!!!!?????

3. While the Urameshi team is walking on their usual missions pretend that you are a traveling sales man/woman. Have a cart full of all sorts of weapons espicially swords of all kinds like Hieis fav for example Katana. They probaly wont stop to waste their time on you but you know that yusuke will. If Hiei contiues to walk mention Dragon of the darkness flame he will come back. He'll probably ask what did you say and then just say follow me. If the others start to follow tell them only the master of the darkness flame can handle this. If your a hot woman and yusuke thinks you are attractive watch out but stay calm yusuke will want to come but with a quick slap in the face it will get the message threw to yusuke (hey it work's for keiko). Hiei will be following you but don't make any sudden movements you know how crazy he can get when he dosnt trust you. Bring him into a nearby cave and throw a smoke bomb at him screaming weeeeeeeee run around like an idiot and then kick Hiei in the face and hopefully you dont miss or your screwed. If you have captured him successfully then you may do what you will with him.
-Down side to plan: Yeah if you are totally crazy go for it every plan seems to have a down side so far.

4. Make best buds with Kurama. Got to Kurama's school and get close to him but you have to be quick about this because you never know when Koenma will call them out on another mission. Kurama will be easy to become friends with because he is so kind hearted. Polite conversation and common interets should do it. Have Kurama invite you over to his house one day. Now remember you are only doing this to get to Hiei. Kurama will try to keep you out of his room because god only knows what goes on in there and Hiei is probaly in there. Oh wait whats that you hear noises well tell Kurama that you have to use the bathroom and when you go upstairs accedently stumble into Kurama's room. Hopefully Hiei will be standing right there or if he went out the window jump out the window screaming nooooooo Hiei dont run from me.
-Down side to plan: Are you frecking crazy!!!!???? I know i am. What if Kurama still didn't like you what would you do then or what if Hiei wasnt there and was in the demon world? We'll atleast you can still dream.

5. Gather all of the Hiei fans all over the world. Make a super army of crazy Hiei fans. Find where Hiei is at and take him alive.
-Down side to plan: we'll I dont know about you but i woudl kill anyone who got in my way of getting to Hiei. So while all of the girls are trying to glomp him he'll probably be knocked out or something so girls plz be gentle (yeah right) WELL AT LEAST WE FINALLY GOT HIM!!!!!

Comments

Comments (17)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverDragonFire on August 19, 2008, 4:24:23 PM

SilverDragonFire on
SilverDragonFireI WANT TO JOIN THE ARMY!!!!
For Plan 1 I suggest Conan Edogawa, he is small, fast, and has a stun watch. Perfect!

mikita_inugirl on April 7, 2006, 7:25:43 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlHahahahahahahahaha! An Army of crazed Hiei fans! That's great! ^_^

wolfgirl022 on November 16, 2005, 3:30:46 AM

wolfgirl022 on
wolfgirl022Is so funnnnnnnnnnnnny!!!!

yuyuhakusho1992 on April 29, 2005, 8:12:56 AM

yuyuhakusho1992 on
yuyuhakusho1992i would gather up all the fan girl's in the world and attack!!! -.-;;; who's with me!!! ok now all we have to do is go to japan and find him... that will be a peace of hiei... i mean cake -.-;;!!!!

Tate on October 30, 2004, 4:11:23 AM

Tate on
TateComments, Comments, lets see It was funny intertaning and very informative. And Very hostile. I LOVED IT.

Enjeru on September 1, 2004, 1:57:04 PM

Enjeru on
EnjeruYAY! Now I can catch Hiei and throw Muffins at him WHENEVER I WNAT!!! YAY *Does weird little Dance... Then stops suddenly* Wait a cotton-pickin minute.... I already do that! *Thinks for a while* Oh well! *Resumes wird little dance*

fuzzy_ninja on August 24, 2004, 1:50:42 PM

fuzzy_ninja on
fuzzy_ninjahahahahaha!!!! lol that is soooo funny! hell, I'll try anything once...

ShadowGal50 on July 26, 2004, 8:59:58 AM

ShadowGal50 on
ShadowGal50U SHOULD ADD MORE TO THIS!

animechibi on July 13, 2004, 3:21:13 PM

animechibi on
animechibi*trying to hold in laughter but failing miserably*XD XD XD XD! That's sooooo funny! I think I would try #2, #3, and #5. I found a down-side to 3. HIEI'S GOT THE JAGAN EYE, REMEMBER!! He can see through the smoke, so now then what do you do, huh? Anyways, I think you should make another one with Yusuke or Kurama. I'm sure catching Yusuke wouldn't be vary hardXD. Keep writing!*adds to favs*

LOVE PEACE AND DOUGHNUTS!

hieis_angel on March 30, 2004, 1:12:20 PM

hieis_angel on
hieis_angelawsome. i llike the cave salez person. that would probly work for me but why be careful if ur gonna kick him in the face? the only thing i see about it is jumping that high. id probly kick him in the neck.if id kick him at all!!!!! write more.