Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Twizzler Whore

For charlotte♥
Casue i said so.

Chapter 1 - Twizzler Whore

Chapter 1 - Twizzler Whore
.:::: Twizzler love::::.
GERARDXFRANKIE


"Ooo!Twizzlers!"Frankie sang running from the side of his boyfriend to the candy machine."I want i want i want!"Frankie chanted bouncing up and down,hands on the glass of the machine."Uhh...75 cents."Frankie examined the priced candy,reaching in his pocket for money."Waaa noo money."he cryed when no money was found in his pants.
"Geeeeeeee!"Frankie yelled to Gerard,standing by himself looking to the floor."Gee,pweeaaseee buy me some twizzlers?"Frankie asked.
"No..you love them more than you do me."Gerard said quitely.
"Na-uh!"Frankie squeaked.Walking over to Gerard."I wuv you ta mostest."Frankie said with a childish voice,takeing Gerards hand in his."Awwhh i wuv you ta mostest to."Gerard cooed back.Reaching into his pocket searching for some change."Here ya go."Gerard said droping coins into Frankies hand."Yay!Frank yoooooo Rardy."Frankie hugged him,standing on his tipetoes to give him a kiss."Yoouur welcome."Gerard giggled returning the kiss.Frankie pansy ran back to the machine.Inserting the money in the slot.
"umm twizzlers......"Frankie searched for the code"oo B14!""I wanna push ta button i wanna i wanna i wanna!"Gerard sang reaching for the button,but aciidently pudhed A14."Rardyyy nooooo!!!"Frankie dramaticaly cryed when a Milky Way droped from the machine."Sorry sugar.."Gerard pouted at Frankie.
"Im mad at you!"Frankie crossed his arms angerly."Its just candy....."Gerard raised his eye brow."Well its my favoirte candy!"Frankie yelled.
"See!?You do love your stupid candy more than you do me!"Gerard shouted and stomped off.


"Gerard!"Frankie shouted through Gerards apartment.
-No awnser-
"GEEE!"Frankie called agian.It was just candy,whats he so pissed off about?Frankie though to himself walking through Gerards apartment,looking for him.checking the living toom,the bathroom and the kitchen.there was still no sign of Gerard.
"Umm maybe hes sleeping?"Frankie said walking to the bed room door.Frankie quitly opend the door and poped his head through
and thats when he saw it.....



















......
























.......
















your mom.....





















stupid like your mom....






























Davey looks like a fracking squirlle to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

























































Gerard sitting on his bed,no clothes and coverd in twizzelrs.Waiting for Frankie."Oh..mah...gawd.."Frankie said,wide eyes.Gerard just stared at him,Picking up a twizzler that lay on his inner thigh.Trailing in up his body to his mouth.Eyes still on Frankie.
"Uh"Frankie scoffed.
"What?"Gerard asked sucking on the twizzler.Eyes still gluded to Frankies.
"......"
"who do you loooovvveeeee?"Gerard said twirling the twizzler around with his tounge."You."Frankie coughed out.
"Whoo do you lovvvvveee moree,me or the candyyyyyy?"Gerard sang."You"Frankie squeaked,the very noticble bulg in his pants begging to hurt.Gerard smirked wagging a finger to frankie,siginaling him to come sti down.Frankie walked over and sat next to gerard,confused.He reached over to Gerards happy placed and grabed a twizzler tha had been laying there.Gerard slaped his hand making Frankie drop the candy."oww..."Frankie whinced rubbing his hand."no touchy."gerard scolded.
"why not?"Frankie asked.
"Casue you love me mooorreeeeee!"Gerard smiled.
"Fine then."Frankie said in a girlish voice.He picked up Gerards hand and took his finger into his mouth,"Your my twizzler now so,ha."Frankie said biteing on Gerard finger.
"Awwh babe i just wanna twizzel you up."Gerard giggeld.





..:END:..







yah its really stupid¬_¬

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necroangel on January 2, 2008, 2:21:35 AM

Necroangel on
NecroangelOMG this is so awesome! I wanna fav but can't find the button :( I'm way 2 sugar-high at da mo...Thankies 4 taking the time to write this <3

XxAnarKissedxX on August 26, 2007, 1:39:44 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXOh, Twizzlers...
How I love you so....
<3
-gasp-
THE PERSON WHO COMMENTED BEFORE ME HAS NO CLUE WHAT TWIZZLERS ARE??!!
THEY ARE ONLY THE MOST PERFECT LICORICE IN THE UNIVERSE!!!
^_^
I really like this!!!
^_^
<3

CharlSkellington00 on April 25, 2007, 7:01:12 AM

CharlSkellington00 on
CharlSkellington00hahaha i luv it, i dunno what twizzlers are but they sound special if frankie wanted gee to be his twizzler, tis very special *faves*
xxx