Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - cupcake-phobia,Sack cloths and Forks.

Just random story i wrote in school.The endings really bad casue i wrote it when i got home from school and all my creativity went byes.actally the whole storys really bad casue i cant wright.

Chapter 1 - cupcake-phobia,Sack cloths and Forks.

Chapter 1 - cupcake-phobia,Sack cloths and Forks.
Awh Cupcake
Ray X Bob





"Oh my god...cupcake!"Ray said hideing behined Bob."Oh yes.Evil cupcake!Beware its evilness!"Bob said manicaly.
"Hey big meany!"Ray pouted. "well your not anorexic.So why so afraid of the sugary delicous treats that are cupcakes?"
Bob asked."Becasue they have attractions to my hand.."Ray whisperd."Okkkkaayyyy."bob said looking at ray then
To the cupcake."Dont look at it!"Ray hissed."What?...why not?"Bob asked very confused."It knows were Here.If you
Look at it,it will know we see it and come after us."Ray wispered agian looking up from bobs shoulder,glaring at the
cup cake.Only letting his eyes show."Gawd your worse than Frankie sometimes."Bob rolled his eyes."Oh Yeah!?
Well your worse than Gerard sometimes!"Ray poked him."WELL MAYBE NONE OF US ARE AS WORSE AS MIKEY
SOMETIMES!"Gerard came(XD) jumping into the room."GERARD!!You woke up the cupcake!!!!!!"Ray screamed running
out of the room."ookkaayyy...."Gerard tilted his head."I know,right?"Bob said.
-NEXT DAY-

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"Mikey,Bob,Gerard, and Frankie sang loudly.
"YoubelonginaZoo!"Gerard sang fastly before the next line.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOU!"
"WiththeDrugyelepantsthatliketobanguppenguins!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RAY!!!!"
"PossiblywiththeVerytallgiraffsthatlikesgayporn!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!"
"Inabigsizedshoe!!!"



"Gee your so silly."Frankie giggeld holding on to his arm."More like stupid...?"Mikey said.
"Can you guys shut up?So ray can blow out his candels."Bob said."HAH!Bob said BLOW!!!"
Gerard laughed."And OUT!"Frankie laughed along."Um and SHUT UP!!!"Mikey yelled and slaped them on the back of the heads.
"Mikey your such a Sack Cloth."Gerard said rubbing his head."Exuse me....?"Mikey said disturbed.
"Its a band.Me and Gee saw it and were like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!"Frankie loudly and rudley
imatated the twos laughs in his ear."Ahh you ididot!"Mikey growled Grabing a fork and covering his ear.
"Mikey i have three words for you."Gerard Said."PMS"He counted on his fingers.
"Thats three words sugar.."Frankie whisperd.
"Shhh he dosent know that..."Gerard whisperd back.
"TA-DA!"Bob squeaked As ray blew out the candels."Awh....i wanted to do it..."Frankie whined.
"Thats what you have me for."Gerard put his hand on his chest,making Frankie laugh.
"Here ya go Rayers!"Bob held out a plushie muffin."Umm....?"Ray blinked.
"Its your present!"Bob held it up."this way you can enjoy the companys of cupcakes with out having a frosting-licous
Hand Disatser!"He smiled.
"Hehe Thanks bob."Ray laughed taking the cupcake plush and giving Ray a kiss on the cheek.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necroangel on January 2, 2008, 2:17:28 AM

Necroangel on
NecroangelAwesomeness ^_^ *favs* MCR 4EVER!

XxAnarKissedxX on August 26, 2007, 1:34:30 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXAWW!!!
So cute!
Cupcake phobias are tricky buisness!