Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - part 1

If you played the game Sonic Battle, you could understand Amy and Rouge's relationship with each other since then. Suddenly, their relationship takes a turn for the worst. It'll take me a while, but during this time, please enjoy part 1 of Sonic's new epi

Chapter 1 - part 1

Chapter 1 - part 1
Amy and Rouge: A Deadly Relationship
William Gename

Chapter 1
Sonic The Hedgehog went through many adventures during his 16 years of life. However, he was going to be on his most unpleasant adventure yet. Sleeping one night, he awoke from the sound of a plane. His friend, Miles Prower, better known as tails, was flying his plane, the Tornado.
"Hey, Sonic!" called Tails.
"Hey, Tails. You sound worried. Something wrong?" said Sonic.
"Yeah! I need you for a few minutes," said Tails, landing the plane.
After landing, Tails explained the worrying news to Sonic. Sonic could not believe his ears. " What the heck! Amy's been hurt?" Tails shook his head to say yes. "Then let's get going!" said Sonic.
They flew until they saw Amy, who was hurt very badly. "Well isn't this great!" Let's get her to a hospital," said Sonic angrily.
When she woke up in the hospital, Amy had no idea where she was. All the doctor could say was "You're lucky to be alive, young lady. Apparently your friends brought you here."
"Wh-wh-what friends?" asked Amy. "Wh-where am I?"
"Don't worry," said the doctor. "You're safe here."
A few hours later, she was feeling better and soon remembered what landed her there. Sonic and Tails came in after that. and Tails said to her, "Hey, Amy. What happened?"
"That stupid bat girl. I hate her!" said Amy.
"Dang, not her again." frowned Sonic. "Rouge will pay every last cent until Amy is okay."

Chapter 2
A month later, Amy was released from the hospital. She tried to put the pain behind her, but her mind was filled with thoughts of what would happen if she and Rouge met again.
Meanwhile, Rouge was thinking of a trap to lure Amy into big time trouble. When the word Sonic, crossed her mind, she got to work on a fake blue hedgehog in red shoes. It took her a while, but as soon as it was done, Rouge admired her work so much she actually kissed the fake Sonic saying, "There's no escape now, Pinky. When it gets you, you're trapped for good." Rouge was not done, though. She wanted to work on a machine that kills its victim, and powers up the victim's enemy. Soon work for her new project started. Day one was finished with the base, and Rouge went to sleep in her cave, dreaming of her literally sucking the life out of Amy and at the same time powering herself up. She woke up the next morning, had breakfast, and got back to work.

Chapter 3
While Rouge was creating her invention, Knuckles The Echidna walked by Rouge's cave and knew something was not right. He took a peek inside the cave. When he thought no one was watching. His eyes found Rouge working on a strange-looking unfinished machine. He began to sweat, thinking Rouge was ready to kill him. He made a mad dash toward Tails's workshop. He arrived there out of breath. Tails overheard Knuckles panting and went to his door. "Hey, Knuckles, you all right?"
"No!" shouted Knuckles. "That bad batty is up to something. She's trying to kill me!"
"You're not the only one, Knuckles," said Tails. "Amy was hurt pretty badly a month ago."
"Gah, who needs to worry about her?" said Knuckles. "She's just a stupid girl."
"No she's not!" said Tails, shocked. "She contributed to us many times."
"She never did. She goes off daydreaming about Sonic. That's why she's a stupid girl. If you think otherwise, then you must be mad!"
"I'm mad enough! How dare you insult Amy!" yelled Tails. Then Tails burst into tears.
"Go ahead, Crybaby," said Knuckles. " Who needs you anyway?" As Knuckles left the house, Rouge was standing by the front door. "You're as stupid as Miss Pinky," said Rouge, slapping Knuckles in the face. "Next time you try to sneak by my front door, don't even!" After Rouge headed back to her cave, Knuckles was knocked-out cold.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kenyon369 on January 2, 2011, 2:54:28 PM

kenyon369 on
kenyon369Good Story

EmiRozu on August 2, 2006, 5:18:46 PM

EmiRozu on
EmiRozucute story. ^^ *favs* luv it.