Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Fight With Oriangolamon

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 7 - The Fight With Oriangolamon

Chapter 7 - The Fight With Oriangolamon
The group of Digimon woke up and stretched and looked out towards the rising sun. They all had e feeling, that today would be a day where they would fight another one of Paranugumimon's apprentices. They all walked along, all silent, because they were all feeling the same thing apart from Wolvomon and Maneemon. They had not been in the last fight with Paranugumimon's last apprentice, Gunjeekimon so they had no idea why the other Digimon weren’t talking so, they broke the silence

"Hey, are you guys always this quiet?" Hissed Maneemon. The others just kept walking until Punkdramon blurted out...

"Is it just me, or are you guys feeling that we have to fight another one of Paranugumimon's apprentices today?" but Punkdramon had spoken too soon. The Digimon felt that cold wind surround the air again and Paranugumimon appeared in a cloud of mist. Next to him stood a giant, blue dragon type Digimon with long blue horns and a spiky tail. The Digimon also had the same markings as Paranugumimon on it's wings, cheek and pendant.

"We meet again." Paranugumimon hissed. "This is my new apprentice, Oriangolamon, much stronger than Gunjeekimon and she will make sure that all of you never have another adventure again!" He screeched as he sank into the ground once more and the Digimon stood face to face with Oriangolamon. Oriangolamon breathed smoke out of her nostrils and then she started walking towards the Digimon. The Digimon were ready for the fight but quick as lightning, Oriangolamon jumped up in the air and flew as quick as an arrow towards the Digimon. She hit them at full speed and they all fell over, bruised and cut. Masheedramon was the first to get up. She slowly took a step towards Oriangolamon and stared at her in the eyes as if to say "Were not finished yet!". Slowly, the other Digimon got up one by one and stared into Oriangolamon's eyes too. Oriangolamon got really mad. She roared and then shouted out...

"Icy Star!" And loads of ice covered stars shot out of her mouth and flew towards the Digimon. The stars were easily dodged but that was a trick. Oriangolamon had used her weakest attack to distract the Digimon so she could build up her most powerful attack of all, Icy Death. As she called out the attack, a giant ice ball hit all the Digimon and they all fell to their knees, or were lying unconscious on the floor. Just then, Oriangolamon screeched out...

"Ice Blaster!" And she froze all the Digimon. All but one. Wolvomon had shielded himself with his sword. He then jumped up and cut open the ice cubes that all the Digimon were frozen in and freed them all! Masheedramon was tired of games.

"Everyone attack!" Screeched Masheedramon and the same attacks were heard as when they were fighting Gunjeekimon. Claw Buster, Blazing Fire, Lightning Claw, Wolf Paw, Sun Blast, Dark Paw, Sparking Fire, Giga Fist, Fox Tornado, Steel Claw, Solar Blast, Static Tail, Flame Tail, Honey Comb, Scorching Slicer, Sticky Nat Net and Claw Stricker were all heard as well as 2 new attacks. One was Green Spear, which was a giant green spear that shot from Maneemon’s mouth, and the other attack was Sword Of Light, which was a giant ray of light that flew out of Wolvomon's sword. With this extra boost of 2 new recruits, Oriangolamon stepped back, roared and then exploded. The Digimon had done it, they had deleted another one of Paranugumimon's apprentices! Deep in his cave, Paranugumimon was watching, he was very mad that they had defeated 2 of his apprentices!

"I'll have to train another one of my apprentices to beat them all!" He shouted, and then he laughed and walked out of his cave to find the perfect apprentice to get rid of those Digimon forever!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on March 31, 2007, 11:37:39 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15I love this chapter!!!!

Falconlobo on March 31, 2007, 11:12:38 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool nice action^^

Sutaru on March 31, 2007, 9:20:48 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruAwesome!!! I can't wait fro the next one!

PunkWolfGirl on March 31, 2007, 9:03:35 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAwesome! Cant Wait For The Next part! ^^