Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Breaking The Team

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 8 - Breaking The Team

Chapter 8 - Breaking The Team
The Digimon were tired after their battle with Oriangolamon so they went into a cave to rest. They were all asleep and Masheedramon was standing guard when she heard a rustle in the tree above her. She walked over to see who was there. She looked up and a giant rope landed on her. She wanted to shout for help but the rope was pulling at her throat and it hurt to talk let alone shout. Suddenly, Masheedramon felt the cold wind come again and Paranugumimon appeared once more. He walked over to Masheedramon.

"I cannot allow you to defeat anymore of my apprentices so I am splitting the team up!" He hissed at Masheedramon. Masheedramon's big brown eyes were full of tears as Paranugumimon clapped his paws and she vanished in an icy cloud of wind and smoke to a dungeon in Paranugumimon's lair. When the other Digimon woke up the next morning, they couldn't find Masheedramon anywhere! They searched everywhere for her but no sign.

"Paranugumimon must have gotten her!" Gatamon said quietly as visions flew through her head of her past. She didn't know much about her past, she just kept getting visions of herself being locked in a cart by an evil Digimon and her parents and her sister running after the cart she was in but they soon vanished but the rest of her memories were blank. She was worried that her sister would leave her just as her parents had done many years ago.

"Well, if Paranugumimon has got her then we should all split up and look for her!" Said Leopardmon boldly. Lupinmon was good at sorting things out so she organised everyone into groups to search for Masheedramon.

"Right, Wolfdramon and Okamimon will go through the forest and look there, Leopardmon and Rebeldramon will go left of the desert and look for her there, Grizzlymon, Honeymon and Punkdramon will go right of the desert and look for her there, Lobodramon and Zashomon will look for her at the Trailmon station on the other side of the forest, Maneemon and Wolvomon will search for her in the Hidden Valley, Taynmon and Wormmon will search by the lake, Flamelopmon, Vixymon and Gatamon will search the jungle on the other side of the desert for her and me and Zorromon will stay and search for her here in the woods!" All the Digimon nodded and took their places and went to their destinations. "And everyone meet back at the cave before sunset!" Yelled Lupinmon to all the Digimon. They all searched but none could find Masheedramon wherever they went. Just before sunset, Leopardmon and Rebeldramon came back to the cave but none of the other Digimon did.

"They must have all been captured!" Rebeldramon worried.

"We have to save them!" Leopardmon shouted so they both ran off to find out where the others were held captive.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on April 6, 2007, 1:31:44 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruOHMYGOSH!!! this is awesome! ^_^ I hope they will fins Masheedramon

Falconlobo on April 1, 2007, 3:24:45 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboVile Villain ya ought to not have done that^^

Sasukegurl on April 1, 2007, 12:06:48 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlNO! NOT MASHEEDRAMON!!!! o_o i hope shes okay!