Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Lupinmon Leads The Way

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 9 - Lupinmon Leads The Way

Chapter 9 - Lupinmon Leads The Way
Leopardmon and Rebeldramon ran through the desert but they stopped dead when they saw a blue heap lying on the floor bashed and bruised. They ran up to the ice blue heap lying on the floor and turned it over. It was Lupinmon. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Lupinmon, are you ok? Asked Rebeldramon worriedly.

"He took him!" She said weakly

"Who took who?" Asked Leopardmon suspiciously.

"Paranugumimon took Zorromon!" Lupinmon replied.

"Tell us what happened!" Said Rebeldramon.

"Me and Zorromon were exploring the forest, looking for Masheedramon when suddenly, we felt a cold wind. Just then, a giant smoke cloud appeared and Paranugumimon emerged from it. We ran but he was too fast for us. He attacked us and then took Zorromon away and left me here to die!" Lupinmon weakly replied.

"Don't worry, your safe now, were here, here’s some water to keep you hydrated and an apple so you don't get hungry." Leopardmon said as he gave Lupinmon a bottle of water and an apple to eat. After she had finished them, Lupinmon felt much better. She slowly got up and pointed to the sky.

"That's where he took him." She said. "And Masheedramon and the rest of the group!" Lupinmon explained. "That's where we need to go." She said as she pointed to a huge, scary looking castle.

"Let's go then!" Said Rebeldramon as they ran off into the distance to the castle.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on April 6, 2007, 1:33:48 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruAWESOME!!! I gotta make my own digimon story somethime^^

Falconlobo on April 1, 2007, 3:25:32 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowhen did this happen^^

Sasukegurl on April 1, 2007, 1:15:28 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAwesome! ^-^