Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - To The Rescue!

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 10 - To The Rescue!

Chapter 10 - To The Rescue!
The trio ran towards the castle. Lupinmon, who was feeling much better now. she gracefully jumped onto the wall and looked into the castle. She could see 2 Guardramon guarding the door and a Meckanorimon walking up and down the path. Luckily, these Digimon weren’t some of the smartest there ever were so the Digimon had no trouble sneaking past them. They made their way down the stair case and they saw all of their friends in cages.

"Zorromon and all of our friends!" Lupinmon cried as she ran into the middle of the room not thinking of the dangers that could happen. All the Digimon locked in their cells immediately woke up and turned around. They were all so pleased to see her and also Rebeldramon and Leopardmon who happily ran behind Lupinmon shouting with joy. Unfortunately, the doors to the cells were bared tightly so they needed the key to open them.

"Were can we get the key from?" Asked Rebeldramon to the other Digimon.

"Right here" A deep voice said as he stepped forward with the cell keys around his neck. Next to him, emerging from the shadows was a Black Panther type Digimon with golden horns and big silver wings. It also had the same markings as Paranugumimon on its wings, cheek and pendant."Meet Pantheromon, my newest apprentice and this one wont be so easy to defeat. He is trained the hardest by me and plus, there is only 3 of you that can fight!" Paranugumimon laughed as he disappeared into the ground again. Pantheromon looked into the Digimon's eyes and then he growled. He jumped into the air and shouted out Dark Nightmare. A black ghost came out of his mouth and surrounded the 3 Digimon. Now they had to fight 2 Digimon at once and there was only 3 f them and they were all rookies! But you know this group, they never give up. Suddenly, Lupinmon leaped into the air and shouted out her special attack, Blazing Fire. Icy flames shot out of her paws that turned blue and hit the Nightmare Digimon in his chest. The Nightmare Digimon (Also known as Nightmaremon) screamed in pain and then he clutched his chest, Rebeldramon shouted out Static Tail and static energy shot from her tail and was just about to hit Nightmaremon but Pantheromon jumped in the way and absorbed the attack. He jumped in the air and shouted out Dark Nightmare once more and another ghost appeared. Now there was 3 of them. The Digimon were surrounded by evil and had no idea what to do. Without thinking, Leopardmon jumped into the air and rammed his head into the mark on one of the Nightmaremon's heads. Suddenly, the Nightmaremon screamed and started dissolving into the air. He was getting deleted. The others stared in shock as they realised that the markings on their heads must be their weak spot. Lupinmon jumped up and rammed her head into the other Nightmaremon's marking and he deleted too. Now they were face to face with Pantheromon again who had no marking as the Nightmaremon did. The Digimon wandered what to do but Pantheromon jumped onto them and trapped them under his big hairy body. The Digimon struggled for breath but they couldn’t escape from underneath the big hairy heap lying on top of them. Suddenly, Wolvomon jumped up and threw his sword across the floor and it slid underneath Pantheromon where Leopardmon, Lupinmon and Rebeldramon were trapped. Leopardmon noticed the sword and he picked it up. He then realised what Wolvomon had done. He shouted at the top of his voice and then plunged the sword into Pantheromon's stomach. Pantheromon suddenly reared up clutching his stomach and letting the Digimon underneath him free! The 3 Digimon wasted no time. The attacks Giga Fist, Static Tail and Blazing Fire were heard once more and Pantheromon disappeared. When Pantheromon disappeared, the castle did too and all the Digimon were free again! They all cheered 3 times for the bravery of Lupinmon, Leopardmon and Rebeldramon. Zorromon ran over and nuzzled Lupinmon on her cheek.

"I knew you’d find us!" He beamed and he kissed Lupinmon lightly on her cheek. Rebeldramon licked some blood off Leopardmon's ear and then Leopardmon kissed Rebeldramon on her cheek.

"We make a pretty good team!" Grinned Leopardmon.

"You bet!" Said Rebeldramon as she laid her head on Leopardmon's shoulder. For now, the danger had passed.   

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkHorse95 on August 12, 2007, 4:17:20 AM

DarkHorse95 on
DarkHorse95aaw Thats sweet^^

Sutaru on April 26, 2007, 11:24:46 PM

Sutaru on
Sutaruawesiome!

PunkWolfGirl on April 1, 2007, 7:44:10 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAaaaaaaaaaaaaw!!! This Has Now Been Promoted To My Favourite Chapter! So Cute! ^^ WHOOOO! GO LUPINMON! GO LEOPARDMON! GO REBELDRAMON!!! :D So Happy ^^

jordanthehedgehog on April 1, 2007, 5:34:52 PM

jordanthehedgehog on
jordanthehedgehogawwwwww such a cute chapter and what a battle go lupimon leopardmon and rebeldramon

Falconlobo on April 1, 2007, 3:28:27 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool action cute ending to the chapter

will read more when there is more to be read^^