Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Power Orb

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 12 - The Power Orb

Chapter 12 - The Power Orb
The Digimon finally got to the top of the mountain with the help of their new friend Rikumon.

"Hey, how come Rebeldramon and Flamelopmon couldn't have flown us up here before we met Rikumon?" Gatamon asked

"We both have small wings and we are quite small too,” Flamelopmon explained. Suddenly, all of the Digimon felt the cold wind again and Paranugumimon stepped out of the shadows with a giant red praying mantis type Digimon with the markings same on it's wings, cheek and pendant. He had 4 razors coming out of his back as well as 2 of his arms with razors on the end of them. He had giant clawed feet and glowing green eyes. The Digimon bared his teeth and snarled at the Digimon.

"Meet Paramantismon, my newest apprentice" Paranugumimon growled. "He will take you down in a way that no other Digimon has ever done before!" He shouted as he sank into the floor once more. Paramantismon flew into the air and shouted out Mantis Blade as a giant green praying mantis shape flew out of his mouth towards the Digimon. Suddenly, Rikumon jumped up and shouted Phoenix Blade as a giant flaming phoenix shape flew out of his mouth and hit the Mantis Blade. A long time ago there was a battle against a group of Paramantismon and 2 Rikumon. The Rikumon were Rikumon's parents and they had battled a group of Paramantismon in the Frozen Alps and had won because they had used their Phoenix Blade attack against the Paramantismon who could only use Ice Blade, which was an icy blade that flew from the Paramantismon’s mouths, but fire was strong against ice so they were easily defeated. A few years later, just as Rikumon was born, the Paramantismon had learned a new attack called Mantis blade which was a giant green praying mantis shaped blade that hit it's opponent and electrocuted them so the Rikumon got deleted but their son who was only 4 weeks old, managed to escape the Paramantismon and had met his tamer. He knew what had happened and promised to avenge his parents so he knew he must defeat this Paramantismon. The other Digimon got up and flew into action shouting out Claw Buster, Sticky Nat Net, Blazing Fire, Lightning Claw, Sun Blast, Wolf Paw, Fire Sparks, Dark Paw, Giga Fist, Fox Tornado, Steel Claw, Honey Comb, Sword Of Light, Solar Blast, Scorching Slicer, Static Tail, Flame Tail, Claw Stricker, Green Spear and Phoenix Blade. They hit Paramantismon and he fell backwards. He got up and shouted out Double Team. Suddenly, there were 2 more Paramantismon standing next to him. He shouted it again and another 2 appeared. The Digimon stared in horror as he made 10 more Paramantismon appear. The Digimon shouted out their attacks again but there were too many of them! The Paramantismon hit them at top speed with their Mantis Blade attack and the Digimon fell to the floor. Suddenly, Mendinamon appeared out of nowhere. He helped the Digimon up and spoke to them.

"I have a gift for you all!" He said as he showed them a glowing ball of light. "It's a power orb, it will allow you to have a stronger attack but it will only work on top of this mountain, that was what the signal was!" He explained. The Digimon looked thrilled and they nodded. Mendinamon held the ball up into the air and it started to shake, then light rays hit all the Digimon and they could all feel their attacks growing stronger! They turned to the Paramantismon and nodded to Mendinamon. He nodded back and then flew away. Suddenly, all the Digimon jumped up and shouted out their new attacks!

"Claw Crusher!" Masheedramon yelled as thousands of sharp claws flew at the Paramantismon.

"Poison Net!" Wormmon shouted as purple netting flew over the Paramantismon and gave them a sharp, poisonous sting.

"Raging Flames!" Lupinmon cried as her paws glowed a bright blue and giant crystal flames shot at the Paramantismon.

"Thunder Claw!" Screeched Zorromon as shocking electricity flew out of his claws ad hit the Paramantismon.

"Sunrise Beam!" Okamimon Howled as giant flaming spores flew out of her pendant and hit the Paramantismon.

"Double Wolf Slap!" Wolfdramon said, as his paws grew larger and lightning built up on them and he slapped the Paramantismon giving them huge jolts of electricity going through them.

"Spinning Flame Sparks!" Zashomon mewed as giant sparks flew out of her mouth and turned into spinning flames and hit the Paramantismon.

"Poison Paw!" Lobodramon growled as a giant, black, poisonous fog flew out of his paw and hit the Paramantismon.

"Giga Blast!" Leopardmon yowled as solar energy flew out of his fist and burnt the Paramantismon as well as electrocuting them at the same time.

"Inferno Fox Tail Tornado!" Vixymon screamed as she spun her tail at rapid speed and a fire twister flew out of it and hit the Paramantismon.

"Mega Iron Claw!" Grizzlymon shouted as his claws grew even longer and turned to iron as he slashed his enemies.

"Honey Blast!" Yelled Honeymon as burning, electric honey flew out of her honeycomb and hit the Paramantismon.

"Destiny Sword!" Wolvomon howled as flaming energy flew out of his sword and hit the Paramantismon.

"Solar Bomb!" Punkdramon shouted as solar energy built up in her mouth and she shot a huge energy ball that exploded into lots of fireballs at the Paramantismon.

"Mega Scorching Slicer!" Taynmon roared as flames built up on his claws and then lightning shot out of them and then he slashed the Paramantismon.

"Ultra Static Tail!" Rebeldramon screeched as amazingly strong static energy flew from her tail and hit the Paramantismon.

"Burning Tail!" Flamelopmon cried as a giant flaming wave came from her tail and hit the Paramantismon.

"Claw Stabber!" Shouted Gatamon as she lunged herself onto the Paramantismon and she stabbed her claws into them as burning energy flew out of them.

"Mega Spear!" Maneemon growled as 3 powerful green spears shot towards the Paramantismon.

"Mega Phoenix Blade!" Rikumon screamed as a huge phoenix flew out of her mouth and starter to shoot fire out of its mouth and then it exploded onto the Paramantismon.
The Paramantismon screeched and all disappeared. The Digimon had done it, they had defeated Paramantismon! They climbed down the mountain all with smiles on their faces and went to rest in a cave, confident that they could take any Digimon on now! 

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on April 26, 2007, 11:34:48 PM

Sutaru on
SutaruAwesome!! I have comed up whit attacks to Maneemon now

Magic eye

Ripper paw

slash tail

PunkWolfGirl on April 3, 2007, 6:48:13 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlAwesome!!! Love It!!! Nice Attacks!
Wolfdramon's Attacks Are: Wolf Paw xD, Double Wolf Slap xD And Ice Blast (Surrounds The Enemy In An Ice Cube) ^^

Falconlobo on April 3, 2007, 2:45:22 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool nice action in this one too

Sasukegurl on April 3, 2007, 1:30:54 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAwesome! =D ^-^