Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Darukumon's Arena and Leopardmon's Sacrifice

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 16 - Darukumon's Arena and Leopardmon's Sacrifice

Chapter 16 - Darukumon's Arena and Leopardmon's Sacrifice
They all ran further into the cave when suddenly they all emerged into a giant light. They all stood there confused when suddenly, Darukumon stepped out from behind a stone pillar.

"Welcome to my arena!" He snarled. Suddenly, he pulled a rope and a curtain opened to release a cage with Lupinmon inside it. She was lying blood stained and barely breathing.

"LUPINMON!!!" Zorromon screamed as he lunged himself towards Darukumon. Darukumon hit Zorromon with his paw and he fell to the ground.

"CHARGE!!!" Masheedramon screeched as all of the Digimon lunged forward and started to attack Darukumon. The same attacks were heard. Claw Buster, Blazing Fire, Lightning Claw, Sun Blast, Dark Paw, Sparking Fire, Giga Fist, Fox Tornado, Steel Claw, Solar Blast, Static Tail, Flame Tail, Honey Comb, Scorching Slicer, Sticky Nat Net, Claw Stricker, Sword Of Light and Phoenix Blade were heard but 5 new attacks were heard too! Maneemon shouted out Magic Eye and a giant ray shot out of his eyes and hit Darukumon. Maneemon had never used this attack before. Ice Blast came from Wolfdramon. This was an attack that he had never used before either but a giant blast of ice shot out of his mouth and started freezing the whole room but it wasn't enough to defeat Darukumon! Aqua Blast came from Aquamon, which was a giant water gun that came out of Aquamon's mouth and hit Darukumon in his chest. Thunder Punch came from Metemon and a giant lightning force built up on her paw and hit Darukumon on his head. Bugsmon shouted out Bug Blaster and loads of bugs flew out of her paws and started biting Darukumon. Darukumon howled at all the attacks. He then decided to attack too.

"Poison Tail!" Darukumon screamed and he lashed his tail at all the Digimon. They all fell back in pain and clutched their wounds. Darukumon laughed.

"Did you really think you could beat me?" Darukumon laughed and then jumped towards Gatamon.

"Gatamon, move!" Screamed her friends but she didn't move, she stood as still as a statue. She was having visions of her past. She saw a giant Digimon snarling at her as a little baby.

"MOVE GATAMON!!!" Maneemon screamed as he gulped. "I LOVE YOU GATAMOB! DON'T DO THIS!!!"

"Huh?" Gatamon came out of her daze but it was too late. Darukumon slashed his blood-ridden claws into Gatamon's paw. She howled with pain as Darukumon stepped harder onto her paw.

"Leave her alone!" Leopardmon yowled and he jumped towards Darukumon and bit his ear. Darukumon howled with pain and grabbed Leopardmon and threw him to the ground with a huge thud.

"LEOPARDMON!!!" Rebeldramon screeched as she ran over to her love and lay down beside him. Maneemon also ran over to Gatamon and started licking her wound. Gatamon slowly got up.

"Maneemon, did you say that you loved me?" Gatamon asked as she got up.

"I did!" Maneemon smiled and so did Gatamon. They kissed in the middle of the arena and then ran over to Leopardmon.. Everyone was crowded around him. Rebeldramon lay down next to him with her head on his cheek and tears fell down her face. Leopardmon looked at Rebeldramon and smiled.

"Don't worry, I’ll come back!” He smiled and suddenly disappeared in a puff. Rebeldramon put her head in her paws and started to cry.

"I loved him! Why did he have to go?" Rebeldramon cried. Wolfdramon put his arm around her.

"He said he would be back!" Wolfdramon said. Through all that had happened. Darukumon had grabbed Lupinmon and made a run for it. Now they had to find them all over again except this time, Leopardmon wouldn't be there!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on May 24, 2007, 3:11:51 AM

Sutaru on
Sutaruawesome but sad.

Maneemon told Gatamon he loves her!! YAAAAY! ^______^

Falconlobo on May 20, 2007, 5:26:35 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobopoor groupo they are minus one for now

Sasukegurl on May 19, 2007, 1:57:38 PM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAHH! YOU UPDATED! ^_^
aww ^_^ SO cute! awesome chapter Gina :DD ^_^

AlleyCat17 on May 19, 2007, 4:27:20 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow that was great and very sad.