Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - The Waterfall Entrance

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 18 - The Waterfall Entrance

Chapter 18 - The Waterfall Entrance
All the Digimon followed Doggymon to the huge mountain but Darukumon was no where is sight!

"LUPINMON!" Zorromon yelled hoping she would have escaped but there was no rely.

"MUM, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Okamimon called out into the distance.

"GRANDMA!" Lobodramon called but no one replied.

"GREAT GRANDMA, STOP PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK AND COME OUT!"  Zashomon screeched across the water but there was no reply. The Digimon hung their heads low. Suddenly, Aquamon jumped out of the lake.

"I just went under the water and I saw that there is a giant cave behind the water fall!"

"I think that's where Lupinmon is!" Wormmon said.

"I agree!" Replied Masheedramon and without second thoughts, the Digimon were planning tactics to get her back.

"Maybe we should all just charge in and yell SUPRISE!" Taynmon suggested.

"Are you mad?" Bugsmon asked Taynmon

"It was just an idea,” Taynmon said as he hung his head low.

"Maybe we could all come at him from different ways?" Vixymon suggested.

"But there's only one way in!" Wolvomon pointed out. The Digimon sighed.

"I guess we will just have to sneak in and attack!" Said Masheedramon. This had been their first plan but they wanted to come up with something better but had failed. The Digimon nodded.

"But how are you all going to get in?" Rikumon asked. "There is no way in unless you swim or fly!"

"Hmmmmm" Masheedramon wandered.

"Can't you flying Digimon just carry us in?" Asked Punkdramon.

"That might make too much noise if we all keep running up and down the cave entrance to get in!" Grizzlymon explained. The Digimon sighed again.

"It's a risk we will just have to take!" Okamimon said. The Digimon sighed again and nodded.

"I guess your right Okamimon!" Masheedramon said with a smile.

"So what are we waiting for?" Maneemon said with a grin.

"Let's go!" Honeymon screeched and with that, all the Digimon stood facing the waterfall, ready to fight the evil Darukumon and rescue Lupinmon!
 

 

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on May 27, 2007, 2:04:43 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruAwesome!!

Falconlobo on May 26, 2007, 6:58:36 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice dialog


reminds me of the humans from Digimons

dialog^^

Sasukegurl on May 26, 2007, 5:04:20 AM

Sasukegurl on
SasukegurlAwesome!! ^-^

Konohasdarkshadow on May 26, 2007, 1:48:12 AM

Konohasdarkshadow on
KonohasdarkshadowI hope they can beat Darukumon!

Wolvomon: YAY!!!...my first line since chapter 13!

AlleyCat17 on May 25, 2007, 11:47:45 PM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17great chapter :3

PunkWolfGirl on May 25, 2007, 11:35:33 PM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlKOOLIE! :D

sparx on May 25, 2007, 10:52:17 PM

sparx on
sparxcool i luv reading these :)