Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enemy love

When the Spirits of Love want to test InuYasha will he pass their three tests or will he lose the one person he truly cares about forever... Kagome ...

Chapter 1 - Enemy love

Chapter 1 - Enemy love
Enemy Love
It was a warm summer afternoon and InuYasha was in his tree waiting for Kagome to come back from her time. He was just about to go get her when he heard Kaede calling his name and he jumped down from his tree and waited for her to come. When she got there he saw that she was worried about something and when he asked her all she said was “ You poor boy by the end of the week you will have been tested by the spirits of love and it will take all the strength you have to pass”
After saying this she turned away and walked back to the village as if nothing had happened leaving InuYasha to contemplate what she meant, but he didn’t have long because he then smelled Kagomes scent and ran off toward the well.
He got there just in time to see Kagome throw her stuff on the ground so she could get out of the well. When he saw her he felt that feeling that he felt whenever he saw Kagome. He had this strange desire to rush up and to hug and kiss her and never let her go, but he just shook it off and went over to her and said:
“What took you so long?”
“Well sorry I have another life there too you know!” she said in defense.
“Just forget it and lets go” InuYasha said
“InuYasha…”
“What is it now?” he said angrily
“InuYasha I don’t feel to good…” before she could finish her sentence she collapsed on the ground unconscious.

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Anne14 on November 27, 2006, 11:07:24 AM

Anne14 on
Anne14this is a good start! two thumbs up!NICE NICE!!!WRITE MORE!! I luv it!Keep going!! Can't wait for the next 1! :)I think you are right I kind of wanted to show my idea of the softer side of him but maby I made him too soft.its ok but i think you should make Inuyasha act more...Inuyasha-like ya know?Nice!

Inu_lover1644 on January 28, 2006, 1:33:39 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644this is a good start! two thumbs up!

Sango808 on November 4, 2005, 12:07:48 PM

Sango808 on
Sango808NICE NICE!!!WRITE MORE!!

Kohakusgirl1 on August 21, 2005, 2:11:37 PM

Kohakusgirl1 on
Kohakusgirl1I luv it!Keep going!! Can't wait for the next 1! :)

haruyasha on July 19, 2005, 1:00:58 PM

haruyasha on
haruyashaI think you are right I kind of wanted to show my idea of the softer side of him but maby I made him too soft.

Thisisreallymyusername on July 15, 2005, 6:37:27 AM

Thisisreallymyusername on
Thisisreallymyusernameits ok but i think you should make Inuyasha act more...Inuyasha-like ya know?

Impreza001 on June 21, 2005, 10:00:12 AM

Impreza001 on
Impreza001Nice!

haruyasha on June 21, 2005, 8:40:58 AM

haruyasha on
haruyashaHey guys this is my first InuYasha story hope you like it please comment!