Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Test of Strength

When the Spirits of Love want to test InuYasha will he pass their three tests or will he lose the one person he truly cares about forever... Kagome ...

Chapter 3 - A Test of Strength

Chapter 3 - A Test of Strength
A Test of Strength
"Sleep and dream" was all the spirit said
"What are you talking abou....." InuYasha started to say but before he could finish his sentance he collapsed on the ground next to Kagome apearing to be asleep, but inside his soul he was about to take a test that would challenge his Body, Mind, and Soul to their limits.
******************************************************************************************
" I wonder what is happening to InuYasha and Kagome they have been gone a long time" Shippo said as Kaede started the fire to make supper.
" Don't worry child Sango and Miroku will find them probably arguing with eachother." the old woman said with a reassuring tone to her voice.
" I hope so, but wouldn't we have heard them by now?"
" Maby they went into the forest or back to Kagomes time. Don't worry Shippo they will be alright, now help me make supper."
" Yes ma'am." Shippo said unsatisfied with Kaedes answer.
******************************************************************************************
Meanwhile in the forest Sango and Miroku found Kagome and InuYasha by the river asleep
" Do you think they are ok?" Sango asked
Miroku bent down and gasped when he saw that neither of them had their soul. When he told Sango she said in a rather anxiouse voice
" Come on we have to get them to Kaede she will know what to do." she said as she loaded Kagome and Inuyasha onto Kirara
" Good idea lets go and hurry." Miroku said.
******************************************************************************************
When InuYasha woke up in a field it was the middle of the night. He looked up at the stars to see that there was no moon, looking at his hands he discovered that his claws were gone then he realized that he was in his human form. He was thinking about this when he heard someone scream he recognized the scream as Kagomes and rushed into the forest at the edge of the field. When he got to the clearing where he heard Kagome he saw that she was unconciouse at the base of a tree and he saw a huge snake demon hovering over her getting ready to devour her. He drew the Tetsuiga and remembered that he was human and couldn't use it. He put it back in its sheath and tried to think of a way to kill the snake demon, after a few seconds he decided to get the monster away from Kagome first. With that thought in mind he found a stick and threw it at the snake demon and got its attention.
"Insssolent human you dare to interfere with my buisssssnesssss."
" Yeagh thats right so why dont you come and fight someone who can fight back." InuYasha said as he threw another stick at it hitting it in the eye.
"Ahhh my eye you will pay you nasssty human."
" Only if you can catch me!" InuYasha yelled as he turned and ran from the clearing.
' I need to get him away from Kagome first." he thought as he kept running
He came to another clearing and grabbed the first sharp stick he could find. Just as he found it the snake demon came into the clearing with its mouth open showing two sharp white fangs dripping with golden venom.
" You cannot defeat me you weak human, you have no power all you have isss a little ssstick to protect you."
" I may only have a stick but I can still ram it through your nasty little head!" Inuyasha yelled
As he said that the snake demon charged at him with its fangs beared. Inuyasha knew this is what he had been waiting for when the snake got close enough he took the stick and hit the snake in the head with it. The snake fell down dizzy and taking advantage over the snakes condition stabbed the sharp point of the stick into the snake demons head causing the creature to scream in pain then die within an instant.
Standing up he looked up and saw the small child looking at him with a small smile on its face.
" You did well Inuyasha but two more tests remain good luck." and as it said that it dissapeared
Inuyasha stood in shock for a second and was about to leave when a second spirit appeared this time it was a teenage looking one. He was noticing this when the spirit began to talk.
" Inuyasha you have passed the first test and did well now get ready for this next test will test your mental streangth now go back to your love and tend to her."
***********************************************************************************************
"Kaede will they be alright?" Sango asked
" Dont worry child all will be alright as long as Inuyasha keeps his head." Kaede said
" Lady Kaede what do you mean?" Miroku said
" Maby I should explain." said a small voice in Kiraras fur.
As everyone looked around Myoga the flea demon jumped from the cat demons fur.
" Inuyasha is being put to the same test his father took a long time ago." he stated
" What test?" Miroku asked
" The test that each demon or half demon must take if he or she falls in love with a human."
" What is in this test?" Sango asked curiously
" There are three tests a test of physical strength, a test of mental streangth, and a test of spiritual strength." Kaede said in answer to Sangos question
" What happens if Inuyasha fails these tests?" Shippo asked
" Kagome will die." Myoga said flatly
" WHAT?" the group yelled in unison
" She will die that is why Inuyasha must keep his head. He will have to use it to pass all three tests."
" Poor Kagome poor poor Kagome shes going to die hes going to fail! WAHHHHHH!" Shippo cried
" Don't worry Shippo Inuyasha will not let anything happen to Kagome he has nearly died many times to protect her, so don't worry. Everything will be fine"
Sango said as Shippo cried in her lap.
' Please be careful Inuyasha her life is depending on you.' Sango thought as Shippo cried himself to sleep.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyashalova on October 28, 2007, 2:14:27 AM

inuyashalova on
inuyashalovagotta....keep....reading....can't....get...away.....

Anne14 on November 27, 2006, 11:27:18 AM

Anne14 on
Anne14wow, this is rally good keep it up!COOL do more do more! great job!Yeah this is prety good for those who like the Kagome-Inuyasha couple personally i think Inuyasha should have been able to stay with Kikyo, ah well

Inu_lover1644 on January 28, 2006, 1:58:51 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644wow, this is rally good keep it up!

Sango808 on November 4, 2005, 12:09:11 PM

Sango808 on
Sango808COOL do more do more! great job!

haruyasha on July 19, 2005, 12:59:40 PM

haruyasha on
haruyashathanks Thisisreallymyusername that will be my next story idea (that is if i ever finish this one)

Thisisreallymyusername on July 15, 2005, 6:43:48 AM

Thisisreallymyusername on
ThisisreallymyusernameYeah this is prety good for those who like the Kagome-Inuyasha couple personally i think Inuyasha should have been able to stay with Kikyo, ah well

haruyasha on July 15, 2005, 5:04:51 AM

haruyasha on
haruyashaHey I need people to tell me wether I should write more so
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!