Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Inspirations

This is just a short article of where I get my inspirations for alot of my poems....

Chapter 1 - Inspirations

Chapter 1 - Inspirations
[color=#00ff00" size="5]
Here’s just a small article of descriptions of my poems, where I got the inspiration, what they’re based on, etc.

Hold onto me- I probably won’t upload this one, but I got two of the lines for “Crash” from it.

Crash- The day after my uncles funeral, my dad was flying back to work, and his plane almost crashed in a sudden storm. But it didn’t. That experience has changed me greatly, I used some quotes from him in this.

Disappear- This was based on me dreaming of the person I like. “I die, open my eyes” meaning if I die in my dream, I will awake. “I hear your heart beat throughout the day” Means I think of you all day.

Well enough- This was actually more of a “Sappy- Happy” poem I wrote…. Or at least as “Sappy- Happy” as my writing can be…I wrote this about the person I like, againJ[/color] , and how I know them, just not “Well Enough”

Sodden Eyes- This is one of the first poems I have wrote. This is about the person I like (I admit, I’ve had them on my mind) and it’s about me liking them, but not knowing them to well. Like “Well Enough”.

Hunter- I wrote this about a kid who came to my school 5 weeks before summer break, he pissed A LOT of people off by following them around, he got chewed out by a lot of teachers for it. He was 4 foot 9-ish and had 1 ½ inch arms, so he got made fun of a lot. On his first day, everyone called him a nerd. I remember telling someone off (actually I told 2 of my friends off) for making fun of him. So he kind of clinged to me. After awhile, it got annoying. Very annoying. He started “stalking” me almost…. And to make everything worse… his eye was almost gouged out, it didn’t matter to me when I first met him. It still doesn’t matter to me. But the story of how he got his eye like that is what has bothered me. It was elaborate. It was hardly possible. So, I figured it was a lie. I mean, he came to my school the last 5 weeks, he should have just stayed at his old school, and there WAS a rumor of he got in a fight at his old school and that’s how he got his eye like that… soooooo… you figure it out…. But, I have learned a lot from him. I dedicate this poem to you, Hunter, and I feel that this is my best poem I have wrote so far.

Another Lonely Night- My plans for the night I wrote this poem were canceled, so, I felt this poem was perfect… haha…. J … I wrote this about my “crush” for lack of better words… and kind of merged it with some of my recurring dreams. So, yeah….

Hallowed- I honestly don’t remember…..hmmm….. Oh yeah…. AKA Touch my Soul… And I wrote this about me worrying if I loved someone important to me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment