Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-19 of 19 results.
Yep....
Definetly creepy.
This has avery deep story going along with it.
OMG this is one of the wierdest, yet, questioning titles I have ever came up with...
Inspirations and Explanations.
The last verse of this poem is heartbreaking...
Heheheheheh I heard really loud thunder while I was in the Kitchen and I went and locked the door....... which IS a little strange... 7.7


AKA "Lock the Doors"
This is based upon this kid who obssessed over me to the point I couldnt turn around without busting my lip on his boney head...
I wrote this after read Psalms.
I went outside, and wrote this a night.
This is just a short article of where I get my inspirations for alot of my poems....
Yet another love poem about that person...
I actually wasn't going to upload this...
I wrote this one Last night... It was really touching because of the story behind it.
I wrote this when I was on youtube and my internet crashed, but, yeah, haha, I know, but, I also wrote it about a friend...
I wrote this A little ago...

It's about me dreaming of my love...
I wrote this about a special person in my life...
Hunter was someone who got his eye almost gouge out by something or someone. He was the type to really piss some people off, but, he was a friend. This poem is Dedicated to you Hunter, for helping me open my eyes.
This was originally Another Lonely Night but I changed the Title... soo... read it and enjoy.
Jeeze... most of my peotry is dark and cold... but this one person I met... I can't seem to get her off my mind...

I'm getting this one published in fall 2007.
Be sure to pick up a copy of Immortal Verses!
You can find it in there!
:)