Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Inspirations and Explanations

Inspirations and Explanations.

Chapter 1 - Inspirations and Explanations

Chapter 1 - Inspirations and Explanations
Missing- When my internet temporarily crashed, I felt like something was missing from me. I depend on technology greatly, hence “By candlelight I write”

Love- I based this on loving someone, but that someone not loving them back. Also, I based it on someone who wants to live in there dreams, or fantasies. This is one of my most emotional pieces.

Lord Know- I wrote this after I read Psalms 1:1. As it says, Ungodly people will not prosper, “But if you look away, You will be mislead” represents that hear. I’m religious, but I’m very open minded, so, don’t think that I’m some uptight wench, OK? J

Before the Storm Comes- Also know as Lock The Doors. I wrote this during a thunderstorm and hoped that the locked doors will help keep the storm out……

Stalker- Based on true Events…. There was this kid at school, and know one liked him, and I was very nice to him, so he started to follow me around everywhere. At first it was sweet… Kind of… Then he started tell me sad stories of his life at home, and the made me sad. Then he started following me around even more, so I began to be creeped out… scared… “Your stench violate me” Means “Your thoughts freak me out” “Your stories rape me” Means “Your home life makes me feel sorry for you, Though I don’t want too” And “FOR I SEE YOUR FACE!!!” Describes how he followed me around all the time… So now you know why I felt like he was my stalker.

Grown- I based this around my dream of a another world I had when I was younger.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment