Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Singer Kagome- Break My Heart

Kagome is a famous singer, and the Inu gang finds out! So, she shows her feelings through songs

Chapter 1 - Singer Kagome- Break My Heart

Chapter 1 - Singer Kagome- Break My Heart
It was a boring day at the Fuedal Era. Kagome hasn''t been there for a week. No jewel shards were found, and no trace of Naraku anywhere. The Inu gang sat by the Bone Eaters Well, staring off into space. Inu-Yasha''s leg twitched impatiently and he stood up.
"God, I''m sick of waiting for her!" Inu-Yasha snapped, heading towards the well. "I''m going to get her!"
Miroku stood up. "Wait Inu-Yasha. Lady Kagome said she didn''t want you to go chasing after her."
"I don''t care," Inu-Yasha grunted. "I''m going anyway!"
"Don''t Inu-Yasha!" Shippo scampered after the dog-demon. "Kagome doesn''t want to bothered, so leave her alone!" Inu-Yasha ignored him and got ready to jump into the well. Shippo caught up and attatched himself to Inu-Yasha''s leg. The kitsune''s impact made Inu-Yasha lose his balance, and they both went plummeting into the well. Miroku and Sango quickly got up and looked down the well. The kitsune and dog-demon were gone.

"SHIPPO! INU-YASHA!" Sango yelled into the well, her voice echoing within it.

Miroku eyed the well for a moment. "I thought only Lady Kagome and Inu-Yasha can go down the well.." Saying this, he started to grope Sango gently.

"HENTAI!" Sango yelled, cracking her hand against Miroku''s cheek. The slap had so much force, it made Miroku stumble backwards, into the well. He grabbed Sango and she went falling down with him.

When the demon slayer and monk landed at the bottom, they landed beside Shippo and Inu-Yasha. They all looked around, confused.

"Where are we?" asked Sango, sitting up slowly.

Inu-Yasha sniffed the air. "We''re in Kagome''s time."

"So we can go down the well too!" Shippo beamed.

Inu-Yasha jumped up the well, looking around. "Yep, we''re definatly in Kagome''s time."

Shippo jumped up too, while Sango and Miroku climbed up the ladder in the well.

Inu-Yasha started to walk outside of the well-house. "C''mon. We need to find Kagome."

So they all went outside and followed Inu-Yasha as he walked on, sniffing the air for Kagome''s scent. They travelled through the city, not bothering to notice the people who were staring at them. A little kid walked by them, clutching onto his mother''s hand. He noticed Shippo''s poofy tail, and he stared at Shippo for a moment. Shippo stared back at him. The kid at orangish brown hair, and big blue eyes. He wore a light blue shirt with leaves on it, and dark blue pants. They both had eye contact for a couple of seconds, before Shippo quickened his pace, catching up with the others. They finally stopped at a big building, that had a huge cardboard sign that had words on it. In chalk, it said:



KAREOKE BAR
1:00-12:00
Higarashi Kagome
Putting on a show with lots of songs
They all stared at the sign for a second, before actually understanding.

"What''s a kareoke bar?" Shippo asked.

Sango looked up at the building. "This building is one, I guess."

"Well, who cares? We know that Kagome is here," Inu-Yasha grunted. He stomped into the bar and he stopped right in his tracks when he looked on the stage.
On the stage was Kagome. She wore a sleevless red dress, dancing across the stage, giving out flirty winks, singing. The others walked in after Inu-Yasha and they noticed Kagome also.

"Woah," was the only thing Shippo could say. They all stared at Kagome.

A guy in a tuxedo came over to them.

"Would you like a table?" he asked them.

Inu-Yasha nodded slightly, his eyes glued on Kagome. The man lead them to a table close to the stage. Kagome danced around the stage, and out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw Inu-Yasha and the others. She shook her head and kept on singing. But when Kagome walked over to that spot again, she them. Fully. They were staring at her in awe. The middle-schooler''s eyes widened as she singed. Shippo noticed her looking at them and he waved at her. Suddenly, Inu-Yasha''s nose picked up a scent. It was the scent of...wolves. He looked over to the door, and there was Koga. Standing there, giving Kagome the same look that the dog-demon did.

How the hell did he get here?! Inu-Yasha thought.

Koga walked over to their table, still gawking at Kagome.

"Isn''t my woman hot?" Koga asked, not even noticing the dog demon.

"Your woman!?" Inu-Yasha snapped, standing up and glaring at Koga.

Koga stared at him, his eyes glowering. "What are you doing here, mutt-face?"

Inu-Yasha was about to come up with a come-back when Kagome started speaking.

"This next song, is deticated to someone special to me," Kagome spoke into the mike, looking at where Inu-Yasha and Koga were.

"I bet it''s deticated to me," Koga beamed, grinning wide at Kagome.

"Bastard," Inu-Yasha muttered under his breath.

A hard beat started as Kagome got ready to sing. She took one last glance at Koga and Inu-Yasha, before singing.

Someone always gets their hearts stomped to the ground
This is what I see every time I look around
I never thought that this would happen to me
I never thought I''d end up this way

And now that you''re through with me
Don''t know what to do with me
I guess I''m my own again
Like I''m some kind of enemy
Never a friend to me
Remember when you used to say
Things will always be this way
Koga thought for a second. "Um, I think this song it for you," he said, gesturing towards Inu-Yasha.
Why don''t you, break my heart
Watch me fall apart you see
I''m falling apart, look what you''re doing to me
"I think so too," said Miroku.
The dog demon glared at him, but Miroku ignored him.
"Well, Koga does have a point," Sango stated. "When she left, she caught you and Kikyo kissing."
Now I''m trying to get my heart up off the ground
My confidence is gone
Happiness can not be found
So look what you did to me
You got the best of me
And now I''m stuck with all the rest
It will never be the same

Why don''t you, break my heart
Watch me fall apart you see
I''m falling apart, look what you''re doing to me

Break my heart
Watch me fall apart you see
I''m falling apart, look what you''re doing to me
The hard part started, and Kagome sang out with all her heart.
All I ever wanted
Has left me standing here alone
It started with you and ended with me

All I ever needed
I had it with you in my arms
It started with you and ended with me

Break my heart
Watch me fall apart you see
I''m falling apart, look what you''re doing to me

Why don''t you, break my heart
Watch me fall apart you see
I''m falling apart, look what you''re doing to me

Why don''t you, break my heart
Watch me fall apart you see
I''m falling apart, look what you''re doing to me

Why don''t you, break my heart
Break my heart
Break my heart
Break my heart
Break my heart
Break my heart
Break my heart
The song ended, and the crowd went crazy, clapping, cheering, and yelling. Koga grinned at the sprited-crushed dog demon.
"Well, I''ve got to go," he beamed. "See ya, dog crap." The wolf got up and walked out of the bar.
Inu-Yasha also got up.
"Where are you going?" Shippo asked, still clapping for Kagome.
Inu-Yasha didn''t answer, he just headed towards the door. Kagome noticed him leaving.
Oh no! Inu-Yasha thinks that the song was for him! It was for...someone else! I have to get him to stay! Kagome thought paincly. Suddenly,she got an idea.
"This song that I''m going to sing," she started, "is also deticated to someone. It''s for someone reall special to me... Someone who I love... This is for... Inu-Yasha."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on May 30, 2006, 10:12:40 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644AWWW! thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! this is good.

israelchick on May 21, 2006, 9:23:00 PM

israelchick on
israelchickoh my god i love this