Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Sango and Kagome- Our Lips Are Sealed

Kagome is a famous singer, and the Inu gang finds out! So, she shows her feelings through songs

Chapter 4 - Sango and Kagome- Our Lips Are Sealed

Chapter 4 - Sango and Kagome- Our Lips Are Sealed
Kagome and Sango walked up to the stage. Kagome grabbed the mike.
"Okay everybody, I''m back from my break! And I''ve got a special surprise for you! There''s a special guest here, my friend Sango! And we''re going to be singing a song together!" Kagome announced into the microphone.
The crowd screamed thier heads off as Sango walked up beside Kagome and grabbed the second mike. Kagome whispered into Sango''s ear what they were singing while a beat started. Sango nodded, and started off the song.
Sango:
Can you hear them?
They talk about us.
Kagome: Telling lies
Well, that''s no surprise.


Sango: Can you see them?
See right through them.

Kagome: They have no shield
No Secrets to reveal.

Both:It doesn''t matter what they say.
In the jealous games people play.
Hey, Hey, Hey.
Our Lips Are Sealed.
Miroku whistled as the girls danced along the stage. Inu-Yasha rolled his eyes at the monk. A guy sitting at the table beside them also whistled.
"Go Kagome!" the guy(who, of course, was Hojo) shouted. Inu-Yasha growled at him. The dog demon''s instinct kicked in. Inu-Yasha saw Kagome as his, and saw Hojo as an enemy(-yeah, I have no idea what I''m talking about >D-).He stomped over to Hojo and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.
"Shut up, she''s mine!" Inu-Yasha yelled loud enough for the people around them(including Kagome) to hear. She blushed, but kept on singning.
Sango:There''s a weapon.
Which we must use.

Kagome:In our defense silence.

Sango:Spreading Rumors
So far from true.
Kagome:Dragged up from the underworld.
Just like some precious pearl.
both:It doesn''t matter what they say.
In the jealous games people play.
Hey, Hey, Hey.
Our Lips Are Sealed
Hojo stared at Inu-Yasha''s fangs, noticing how sharp they looked. He gently took Inu-Yasha''s hand off his shirt.
"Um, are you a friend of Kagome''s?" Hojo asked Inu-Yasha, know staring at the demon''s clawed hands.
Inu-Yasha threw Hojo''s hand off of him and walked back over to the table they were sitting at. He shook off the thought of Hojo and went on watching Kagome and Sango sing. The lights started to darken on the stage as the music went low.
Kagome:Hush my darlin''.
Sango:Don''t you cry.
Kagome:Cryin'' angels.
Sango:Forget their lies.
The lights flickered as Kagome and Sango started to sing into the same mic.
Sango: Can you hear them? They talk about us.
Kagome: Telling lies, well that''s no surprise
Sango: Can you see them? See right through them
Kagome: They have no shield, no secrets to reveal.
Both: Pay no mind to what they say.It doesn''t matter anyway, hey hey hey. Our lips our sealed. Our lips are sealed. Our lips are sealed.
The song endned and Kagome and Sango took a bow. They ran off the stage quickly to ask the boys how they did.
"You did great!" Inu-Yasha commented, hugging Kagome and pecking her on the lips.
"Wonderful Sango," Miroku said, squeezing Sango into a tight hug. The demon slayer blushed.
"Um, thanks," Sango squeaked,pushing Miroku away.
Shippo scampered up to the girls. "Wow, you both were so awesome!"
The girls thanked Shippo. Miroku looked at the stage and thought for a second. He went over to Kagome and asked her something. Kagome smiled and nodded. She went up to the stage.
"Hey everybody. Tonight, we''re going to have some more guests singing for us. The first one is a guy named Miroku, who wants to sing a song for the woman he loves," Kagome spoke into the micropone.
Sango eyed Miroku suspiciously as the monk walked up to the stage and got the mic from Kagome. What is he doing?the demon slayer thought.

Miroku poked at the microphone and it made a little banging sound. Some of the audience giggled.

"Um, hi," Miroku said. "This song is for the love of my life, Sango."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on June 2, 2006, 8:32:36 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644aww, cute. this is great