Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

The Inu gang end up in Naruto's world! See what happens!

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
"Darnit, die already Naraku!" a demon with dog ears and long silver hair yelled as he swung Tetsusaiga at the demon. Naraku dodged out of the way and stabbed Inu-Yasha in the stomach.

"D-darn you Naraku," Inu-Yasha crouched over, clutching his stomach.

"Inu-Yasha!" Kagome screamed, putting a arrow on her bow. She shot at Naraku, sending a hole through the demon. Naraku grimaced.

"Wench," the demon muttered as he dissapeared in a poof of smoke(like a magician! :D) .

"Darn, he got away again!" Inu-Yasha growled, kicking a piece of demon hide aside. Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kirara walked over to him. They started to walk away when they heard some evil laughing from behind them. They all looked behind themselves to see Naraku.

"Now be gone!" he yelled, throwing his hand up. A blast of light surrouned them as they felt themselves being lifted up into the air. Sesshomaru was just walking by, when he also got envoloped in light.


***
Meanwhile, far far away, in a certain ninja village, a certian ninja was sitting down in the middle a forest, eating ramen. Naruto Uzumaki slurped on the noodles. Not minding anything that was happening. He didn''t even the bright light coming from a tree, not very far away from him.

***
The Inu gang landed on a soft, grassy ground.

Inu-Yasha got up slowly, still bleeding from the stomach.

"Where are we?" the dog demon asked, looking around at his commrades, who were still lying on the ground.

Kagome got up to walk over to him- and tripped over something. She looked back to see Sesshomaru lying on the ground, sleeping.

"How''d he get here?" Inu-Yasha demanded.

"Maybe he was caught in that light too," Shippo replied, scampering over to Kagome and climbing up to her shoulder.

"Who are you?" asked a unfamilliar voice.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 6:52:14 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKI wanna read more!
AmmyK

mandy94t on August 13, 2006, 3:40:41 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toooh!!sweet!!Naruto and Inuyasha battle over ramen!!haha!!I'm freakin sugar high!!and that might not even happen!lol!

sammehjay on May 28, 2006, 4:04:18 AM

sammehjay on
sammehjayooo! This is getting juicey!

doggiegurl on May 27, 2006, 11:55:11 AM

doggiegurl on
doggiegurlLOL that's funny this is going to be a hilarious story please write more i'll pay you in um...um uh COOKIES (takes a batch of fresh cookies outta the oven)