Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - More People and More Madness

The Inu gang end up in Naruto's world! See what happens!

Chapter 3 - More People and More Madness

Chapter 3 - More People and More Madness
Meanwhile...

"Ooooh, where am I?" Miroku moaned, getting up slowly and rubbing the back of his head. It was dark and he couldn''t hear a thing. He groped his hands around, trying to find something. The monk grabbed onto something.

"HENTAI!" A woman''s voice shrieked as a hand came in contact with Miroku''s cheek.

Miroku cringed, eyes starting to get used to the dim light. In front of him he saw Sango.

"Miroku? Do you know where we are?" Sango asked, looking around at her surroundings.

"I don''t know..." Miroku replied- right before a kunai knife whizzed by him.

"What was that?" asked Sango, who didn''t see the kunai knife.

Miroku was staring up at the trees. Sango followed the monk''s eyes to see a young girl with short pink hair.

"Who are you?" Sakura demanded.

"I''m Miroku," the monk answered. "And this is Sango." He walked over to Sakura. Sango glared at Miroku. She knew that he was going to pull something nasty.

"Excuse me, miss," Miroku said, one hand grabbing onto Sakura''s hand and one hand going behind her back. "Would you consider bearing my children?"

Sakura blushed fiercly...until a certain monk''s hand was groping her.

SMACK!!

Sakura slapped Miroku on the oppisite cheek that Sango slapped(heh heh). Sango''s eyes turned red as fire crackled around her. She picked up her Hirakotsu.

"Miroku," she grunted. "You are so dead! Hirakotsu!" The demon slayer threw the boomarang. Miroku ran off.

"YOU GET BACK HER MISTER!" Sango yelled, runnning after him. Sakura just stared after them.

"They must be married," the pink hair girl stated. Suddenly, she heard terrified screams that were coming closer. Sakura looked up in the sky to see something small falling out of it.

"AAAAHHH!!!!" Shippo and Sakura screamed as Shippo collided into the girl. Sakura fell over as Shippo jumped on her head and stayed there like a frightened cat.

"AAAAHH!!! SOMETHING''S ON MY HEAD!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF OF ME!!! HELP SASUKE!!!! HELP HELP HELP HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!" Sakura shrieked, running around in circles with Shippo on her head, screaming. Sakura grabbed Shippo and threw him. The kitsune slammed into a tree and slid down it, eyes spinning around(like this @_@).

"Oh!" Sakura gasped. "I''m sorry little boy with a poofy tail? What are you? A racoon?"

Shippo popped up. "I''m a fox."

"Oh, so you''re a fox demon..." Sakura said thoughtfully. "Anyway, what''s your name? I''m Sakura."

"I''m Shippo," the young kid replied, sitting down beside Sakura.

"Shippo, how did you come flying all the way over here?" Sakura asked.

"Well," began Shippo, "I was with my friends, Inu-Yasha and Kagome, when we were transported here. Then we met some cat guy called Naruto. Then a scary guy named Sasuke came. I was hungry, so Naruto yelled so loud that I went flying."

"Oh, I know Naruto and Sasuke," Sakura said.

Shippo shivered. "Sasuke''s creepy."

Sakura smiled brightly.

How dare he call Sasuke creepy and scary?! He is the greates person in the world! He is not creepy! the inner Sakura cried.

Shippo looked around, and started sniffing the air. Sakura watched him curiously as the fox demon walked around the clearing, sniffing.

"I smell noodles," Shippo suddenly said. "If we go that way, we can find everyone!"

Sakura got up. "I''m going to go somewhere else."

"Yay! I can see Naruto and Inu-Yasha and Kagome and..." Shippo paused and shuddered. "Sasuke."

Sakura stopped dead in her tracks and looked back at Shippo, grinning.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" The girl asked, picking Shippo up by his tail , not waiting for an answer. "Let''s go!"

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

thebest63 on February 8, 2007, 11:07:43 AM

thebest63 on
thebest63uh.....please finish the story...ITS HILARIOS....i cracked up laughing and every one in the living room just stared at me....anyways...could u please write more

Hinata: oh please write more^^

AmmyK on January 2, 2007, 7:09:16 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKI have to know more! please write!
AmmyK

mochichan on November 11, 2006, 10:44:00 AM

mochichan on
mochichanomg!!! you must continue!!! it`s soooooo gooooood!!!! *faves*

mandy94t on August 13, 2006, 3:45:03 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyou got the characters just right!yeah!
I'm still sugar high.sorry.

sammehjay on June 7, 2006, 8:56:07 AM

sammehjay on
sammehjayyay! I loves dem so much!

doggiegurl on May 31, 2006, 12:16:59 PM

doggiegurl on
doggiegurli love this story it's so freakin hilarious