Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Slipped Away

a song fic. So far there has been an Inu/Kag one and a Rin/Sess one, but this is just Kagome. It's what happens after they all defeat Naraku.
Song: Slipped Away by Avril Lavinge

Chapter 1 - Slipped Away

Chapter 1 - Slipped Away
Na na, na na na, na na
I miss you, miss you so bad


Kagome walked on slowly, her wounds slowly killing her with every painful step.

I don''t forget you, oh it''s so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly


She trudged along the muddy roads of the Fuedal Era, the rain falling on her. With every heart beat her head pounded violently.

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won''t be the same


A sharp pain rushed through her body. Kagome cringed. She closed her eyes, but quickly opened them.

Na na la la la na na

I didn''t get around to kiss you
Goodbye on my hand


Everytime she closed her eyes, their deaths were there. Sango''s, Miroku''s, Shippo''s, Kirara''s, and most of all.... Inu-Yasha''s.

I wish that I could see you again
I know that I can''t


Inu-Yasha, the one she loved. His death was the most painful to her. Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara were such great friends. Inu-Yasha had been so nice to her before he died.

Oooooh
I hope you can hear me cause I remember it clearly


Inu-Yasha was about to tell her his feelings...when Naraku sliced the half demon''s head off. Kagome had gone mad at Naraku. She had grabbed Inu-Yasha''s sword and threw it at Kanna- who had Naraku''s heart.

The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won''t be the same
Ooooh


The heart was pierced through by the sword. Naraku had died, but not before getting Kagome with a good blow.

I had my wake up
Won''t you wake up
I keep asking why


Now, Kagome walked through the rain, her tears being washed away. She was going to die, all alone.

And I can''t take it
It wasn''t fake
It happened, you passed by


Everyone was dead. She still hung onto life; but by a very breakable thread.

Now your gone, now your gone
There you go, there you go
Somewhere I can''t bring you back


Kagome stopped and grabbed her backpack. She opened it- and there was Inu-Yasha''s sword. Just looking at it made the tears poor. She looked at her reflection in it and took pity on herself.

Now your gone, now your gone
There you go, there you go,
Somewhere your not coming back


Kagome walked on, looking at the sword. She bumped into something. She looked up to see the Sacred Tree. She saw Inu-Yasha, pinned to the tree. Kagome put her hand out, but the vision had dissapeard. Kagome just couldn''t take it anymore.

The day you slipped away
Was the day i found it won''t be the same noo..


Kagome sat down on a root and held the Tetsusaiga. She wanted the pain to stop. She wanted to be with her friends and her love.

The day you slipped away
Was the day that i found it won''t be the same oooh...


She stuck the sword right through her heart. Blood gushed out, but she felt no pain. Only peace and happiness. She could see everyone on Kirara, waiting for her. Inu-Yasha was smiling and putting his hand out. Kagome smiled one last time, before fading into the afterlife.

Nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah
I miss you


(authors note: Well, I hope you liked it. I just thought this song was sad enough for this fic)

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

winterrose3011 on January 8, 2009, 8:30:06 AM

winterrose3011 on
winterrose3011i never cryed in my life but this made me cry and im still crying.

Inuyasha_lover1683 on April 27, 2007, 1:21:36 PM

Inuyasha_lover1683 on
Inuyasha_lover1683Oh crap....you had me get all teary eyed -sniff- and what made it even more sad was the fact that I actually put the song on...wow...favz ~.~

Summer_Winds on June 12, 2006, 10:36:31 AM

Summer_Winds on
Summer_WindsOMG thats so sad im almost crying and i nerver cry *FAVES*