Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Start of Something New

When the ensteinet, Kagome, is transfered into a new school, she meets up with the star basketball player, Inu-Yasha, who she sang with at her old school on New Years Eve. They eventually sign up for the school musical, but Sango and Kohaku, the siblings who stared in every school musical, it trying to stop them. With the help of Koga, Ayame, and Kagura, the two show their true talent of singing.

Chapter 1 - Start of Something New

Chapter 1 - Start of Something New
disclaimer: I sadly do not own High School Musical or Inu-Yasha.

Ok, I really tried my best to get all the words right, so don't kill me if you see I wrote something wrong, which I know I did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shikon High

New Years Eve


It was new years eve. Parties were going out everywhere across town in the schools. In one school, thing's were really hopping, except for one girl who was sitting on a couch, reading a book, trying to block out the noise of the party. The girl looked up when her book was snatched out of her hands.

"Kagome, c'mon, enjoy the party," her mom suggested, or more like told. Kagome sighed.

"Can I at least have my book back?" the raven-haired girl asked, putting her hand out. Her mom handed her the book.

***

Meanwhile, in the gym upstairs, two guys were playing basketball. They both had long silver hair, except the oldest guy's hair was pulled up into a ponytail.

"Ok, c'mon up to the left," the older guy said. The younger guy went to the left, shooting the basketball up into the net. Then a beautiful woman with long black hair walked on.

"Really guys, did we fly all this why to play more basketball?" the woman asked.

The two boys looked at each other, then looked at the woman. "Yeah."

"Remember, the party," the woman said, twirling around a bit.

"Oh yeah," the older man said. "The party."

"Inu-Yasha, there's a kids party downstairs."

"Kids party?"

"Young adults; so c'mon you two."

"Wait, just one more!" Inu-Yasha said, raising his index finger. "This is the last one." He went in front of his dad, turned around then shot the basketball.

***

Kagome walked through the crowd, trying to get a nice spot to sit down at and quietly read her book.

"Howdy ma'am," a boy with a over-sized cowboy hat greeted. Kagome chuckled a bit before finding a seat and sitting in it.

Inu-Yasha was also trying to find somewhere to just hide from everyone. He stopped and leaned on the wall, watching two people sing keroke up on the stage. Singing was never Inu-Yasha's thing.

"Ok, give it up for the snowboarders!" the man who was hosting the keroke said. The crowed roared and clapped. "So, who's gonna rock the house next?" Two spotlights when whizzing everywhere around the room, before stopping on-

Kagome and Inu-Yasha!

Inu-Yasha's eyes widened as two boys tried to drag him up onto the stage. Kagome was having the same problem. Finally, they were dragged up onto the stage.

"Someday you'll thank me for this," the host said to Inu-Yasha, putting a microphone into his hand. "Or not." With that he left the stage. Soft paino music came on. Inu-Yasha looked at Kagome, then looked at the words and started to sing.

Inu-Yasha: "Living in my own world

Didn't understand.

That anything can happen.

When you take a chance."

The hanyou started to leave, but then a soft voice went ringing through his ears. He looked back to see Kagome had started to sing also.

Kagome: I never believed in.

What I couldn't see.

I never opened my eyes.

Inu-Yasha: Ooh.

Kagome: To all the possibilities. Oooh..

Both: I know that something has changed.

Never felt this way.

Kagome: And right here tonight.

Both: This could be the start of something new.

Kagome: It feel so right.

Both: To be here with you...oh

And now, looking in your eyes.

Kagome: I feel in my heart.

Inu-Yasha: Feel in my heart.

Both: The start of something new.

Inu-Yasha: Ohhh, yeah.

Inu-Yasha: Now who'd ever thought that..ooh.

Both: We'd both be here tonight..yeah.

Kagome: Oh yeah, the world looks so much brighter.

Inu-Yasha: Brighter, brighter.

Kagome: With you by my side.

Inu-Yasha: By my side.

Both: I know...that something has changed.

Never felt this way.

Kagome: I know it's for real.

Both: this could be the..

Start of something new.

It feels so right, to be here with you.

And now...looking in your eyes.

I feel in my heart.

The start of something new.

Inu-Yasha: I never knew that it could till it happened to me.

Ooooh..yeah.

Both: I didn't know it before.

Kagome: But now it's easy to see

Both: ooohhhh.

It's the start of something new.

It feel so right, to be here with you, oohh.

And now looking in your eyes.

I feel in my heart.

That it's the start of something new

It feels so right.

Inu-Yasha: So right..oh

Kagome: To be right here with you..oh

Both: and now..

Kagome: Lookin in your eyes.

Inu-Yasha: Lookin in your eyes.

Kagome: I feel in my heart.

Inu-Yasha: Feel in my heart.

Kagome: The start of something new.

Inu-Yasha: The start of something new.

Kagome: The start of something new.

Both: Something...new...

With that, the song ended. The crowed clapped and cheered loudly.

"I'm Inu-Yasha," Inu-Yasha greeted, shaking Kagome's hand.

"Kagome."

***

The two walked out of the school, chatting.

"You were terrific in there, do you sing?" Inu-Yasha asked.

"Only in church choir," Kagome answered. "I once tried a solo carreer, but I fainted."

"Huh?"

"I was looking out to all the people, and the next thing I knew, I was looking at the ceiling. End of solo carreer."

"Well, that's pretty hard to believe after that," Inu-Yasha stated.

"But that was the first time I ever did anything like that." Kagome grinned. "That was really fun."

"Yeah, totally," Inu-Yasha replied.

"Do you sing? Because you have an amazing voice." Kagome asked.

"Yeah, my shower head is really impressive." They both chuckled a bit, before they were silent then when they heard everyone counting down.

"5...4...3...2...1!"

Everyone cheered and fireworks started to fill the sky. Inu-Yasha and Kagome stared in awe, then looked at each other.

"Um, I better go back inside and wish my mom a happy new year," Kagome said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, um, me too," Inu-Yasha said, the put a wierd look on his face. "Well, not your mom, my mom. And Dad...hey, can I get your picture and phone number?" Kagome nodded, to Inu-Yasha took out his cell phone and took a picture. The two switched cell phones and punched in their phone numbers. The raven haired girl gave hers to the hanyou, then dissapeared out of sight.

"Thanks. Just saying this was the most fun I had the whole vacation. Where do you live?" Inu-Yasha asked, but then looked around confused when he saw she was gone. He looked back at his cellphone at her picture.

"Kagome..."

(a.n: ...just hope you like it so far. ^_^)

 

 

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on January 5, 2007, 7:08:53 AM

AmmyK on
AmmyKi lurve it!

diva96 on September 28, 2006, 10:03:36 AM

diva96 on
diva96ooooo...love it! *favez*

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on September 6, 2006, 11:56:36 AM

said_the_Raven_Nevermore on
said_the_Raven_NevermoreI LOVE IT YOU MUST WRITE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!