Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro- Hello Diary!

A sneek peek in Kagome's new diary.

Chapter 1 - Intro- Hello Diary!

Chapter 1 - Intro- Hello Diary!
Summary: 3 years after Kagome gets away from the Fuedal Era, she finds her old diary. Now she writes down everything that happens in her new life down in it.

*note before you read:
The whole 'future' thing, everything about Kagome being a neko hanyou, the well blowing up, and all the other stuff is what happened in my Inu-Yasha role-playing game. It has never (and probaly will never) happened in the manga or anime.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha or co...but I do own what happened; because it came out of my imagination.

OOC WARNING!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nov.13/06, Monday

Dear Diary,

Wow! It's been a while since I've written anything in you! That last time I've seen you was three years ago...

Three years ago...

My last day in the Fuedal Era.

Ok, here's what happened...

We were at Kaede's, resting from another huge battle with Naraku. Once again, he had dissapeared. Inu-Yasha wasn't acting like himself though. In fact, everyone was acting a little out of order! Sango and Miroku had gone off into the forest (don't want to try to think about what they were doing), Shippo was all figdety (he said he wasn't feeling mentally good), and Inu-Yasha was -dun dun dun dun- smiling! It was a goofy smile, and I was about to ask what was wrong when he gave me a stare that was so hard that I thought I was going to turn into a statue. This is what we were saying:

Inu-Yasha: Kagome, can you come with me? I need to talk to you.

Me: Um...sure.

Shippo: -giggling and making silent kissing noises-

So, we went to the well. Inu-Yasha and I were silent for the first few 8 minutes, until I asked Inu-Yasha.

"What did you want to say?"

He opened his mouth and started this whole long speech about feelings and stuff like that (I'm not gonna bother to write what he said; it would take to long, and many pages would be wasted). Then at the end, you know what Inu-Yasha said? You really wanna know what Inu-Yasha said? He said those three words that I've been waiting to hear for so long.

I love you.

Me, being completely overjoyed, jumped into his arms and reaturned his declaration of love. But then I remembered Kikyo. Yes, diary, you should remember Kikyo too. I wrote some stuff about her in here (with some words that I won't mention again; I'm scared that Shippo will find my diary and read them, then start saying that alot). Inu-Yasha said he didn't care about her. I was about to ask if it was true when there was a rumbling noise. The whole place started to shake as if a stampede was going through it. I was really scared, thinking it was an earthquake. Inu-Yasha told me to leave now but I couldn't just leave everyone there! But suddenly, a red light came the well! After that, everything went black.

When I woke up, I was back in my era. I looked around and nearly fainted. Not only Inu-Yasha came with me; but everyone in that dang Fuedal Era also came along with us! You wouldn't believe how shocked, confused, and scared everyone was (both the Fuedal Era guys and the modern people who were passing by; uncluding Mom, Sota, and Gramps). But, luckly, the only people that came with us were the good people. Then to their dismay, the well was destroyed. And I mean destroyed. To make things even weirder, Sota was older! I asked him how old he was and he said 14! And Mom...

Mom: Honey, you're back! -hugs the life out of me- You were gone for so long! It's the year 2003!

Me: WHAT!? 2003? THAT'S 6 YEARS! -looks at myself- But I'm still my same age...

We were all very confused, but we got used to it. Since everyone had gone with us, Inu-Yasha, Koga, and Shipoo stayed with me, and it took us about two months to get everyone else into homes. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to explain this to our Prime Minister. Anyway, now humans, hanyous, and youkais live peacefully around the world (because it's 3 years later) but some of the villagers didn't like our modern homes, and so there is some actual old-like villages around the world.

And what happened to us you ask?

Well, Inu-Yasha and I are engaged. And guess what? I turned myself into a neko hanyou! It happened on one of the days we went to the fieldhouse ( a school thing). Shippo is Inu-Yasha and mine's adopted son and Koga is like our really close brother.

But something really weird happened from Sango and Miroku!!!

When Miroku said to Sango that they could get officially married- well, here's what they said.

Miroku: Sango, do you know what this means?

Sango: No..

Miroku: -grabs her hands- This means we can get officially married!

Sango: -slaps his hands away from hers- What? I'm not getting married to you! I don't love you! -insert shocked gaps from everyone here-

Miroku got really sad after that. We asked him what happened before the well blew up, but he said that he couldn't remember. Then we asked Sango, but she also said that she couldn't remember. Now Miroku still tries to win back her love, with the help of us (ecspecially Inu-Yasha).

Now you might be curious. What do I mean by 'ecspecially Inu-Yasha' ? Well, ever since Inu-Yasha stayed in my era, he became even greater friends with Miroku. Then, the most horrid thing ever happened.

Inu-Yasha became Miroku's apprentince.

Which made him the second biggest perv in the school. Waaaah!

Yeah, not good at all. I never really expected him to be anything like that! But now, he and Miroku spend their days planning and inventing things that's gonna make Sango and I very scared. -sighz-

Well, that's all I write for now. Thanks for listenening!

Kagome .H.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hope you like it! Please don't flame me. and PLEEEEEASE comment

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AmmyK on January 3, 2007, 7:41:56 PM

AmmyK on
AmmyK*favs*

sesshy4189 on November 21, 2006, 4:31:39 AM

sesshy4189 on
sesshy4189lol i like it

homiez502 on November 13, 2006, 10:28:14 AM

homiez502 on
homiez502*favs*