Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Breakup

This is a Torn and Ashelin story. Ashelin tells Torn she is cheating on him and dumps him the meanest way possible. Can he ever win back the love of the person he truly cares about?

Chapter 1 - The Breakup

Chapter 1 - The Breakup
Torn and Ashelin had been dating for three months now.Torn felt like nothing could tear them apart.He felt that Ashelin was the half that made him whole. He loved how she always made him smile. She seemed to be the only one who could do that. When he was busy thinking about her, she walked through the door. He loved the way she looked at him. The way she always smiled. The way her eyes always sparkled. "Hey, Ashelin,"said Torn."Hey Torn."Ashelin replied as she kissed him lightly on the cheek.He'll never find out that I'm cheating on him with Razer.Ashelin thought. "Ashelin."Torn said. "Yea?" she replied. "I love you. My life would mean nothing without you." "I love you too. I have to go into town for a while." "But you just got back." "I forgot something." "Oh. Well I'll see you when you get back." "See you later" Ashelin said as she headed out the door. Jak was playing with his goatee in suspision.


"Dude,don't you suspect something?"asked Jak. "Like what?" Torn replied. "She has been leaving a lot lately.Pretty much every day to be exact. She might be cheating on you." "She wouldn't do that. I'm sure she cares too much to do that." Torn said. "All right. But I still think she might be cheating." Man, he is so stubborn. Jak thought as he left for his date with Keira."See you later,Torn." Torn tried to rush the thought of Ashelin cheating on him out of his head, but he just kept thinking about it. "No, she wouldn't do that. She cares too much about me to do that." Torn said to himself. She wouldn't do that. Would she?, Torn thought,No. She wouldn't, why did Jak even bring that up? Oh well, better not think about it too much.



Ashelin arrived at Razer's house."Hey,Razer." "Hey,sweetheart. Does he suspect anything?" "Not a thing." "Good" Razer said as he kissed her on the lips. Ashelin loved the way Razer kissed her. She felt that when Razer kissed her, all of her troubles left her. They headed up to Razer's room. "Let's watch t.v." suggested Razer."We're not going to watch it are we?" Ashelin asked as they headed upstairs. "You can read me like an open book."said Razer. They got udressed and got in bed together, when Razer whipered in her ear. "I love you," Razer said. "I love you too," Ashelin replied.They moved in for another kiss.Two hours later after they got dressed, Razer said " You better head to Torn's house, before he goes out to look for you. You've been here for two hours." "Okay, see you later, honey." "Bye, Ashelin" He said as she went out the door. She loved Razer so much, but would Torn ever find out? She didn't really care if he found out or not.



She arrived at Torn's house."Ashelin, I have to ask you something."said Torn.Oh no! has he found out?!was the thought that rushed through Ashelin's head. "Jak thinks that you are cheating on me. Is that true, Ashelin? Please tell me it's not true. Is it?" "Of course not. Why would I do that?" replied Ashelin. "I don't know." "Don't listen to Jak. He lies all the time." She kissed him passionately on the lips. "I care about you too much to do that." Torn was relieved. "It's getting late." said Ashelin. "Yeah, you're right." They went upstairs and went to sleep.



The next day, Torn woke up, but Ashelin was gone. He went downstairs to look for her. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He couldn't help but to eavesdrop on the conversation. "I love you so much Razer." said Ashelin. "I love you more than anything." Came Razer's reply. "I love a lot more than I love Torn." said Ashelin. Ashelin and Razer moved in for a kiss.Torn's eyes started welling up with tears. Just then, she seen Torn at the top of the stairs. She quickly pulled away from Razer's kiss. "Jak was right. You were cheating on me. How could you?" He went to his room and shut the door. The tears were pouring out of his eyes.



Ashelin opened the door. "Okay. I better break it to you. It's not you I love. It's Razer. Hell, I never really loved you. Oh yeah and it's over, you hear me!!! It's OVER!!" She left,slamming the door on her way out. "C'mon, Razer, let's go." They left the house. Torn couldn't believe it. The one person he truly cared about was gone.She didn't love him like she said she did many times.He felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest. Why did she leave me? I don't want to face this world alone. So many thoughts were running through his mind. "I love her more than Razer ever could. She should understand that. I guess she would rather be with a complete stranger than someone who truly cares for her." Torn just sat there and cried. He felt that he was emotionally scarred for life. Why did she leave? Why did she want to be with a complete stranger than someone who truly loved her?


********************************************************************************
Well, that's the first chapter. You'll have to read the next chapter to find out what happens next!!!!! That's pretty much it. Please comment!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TornsKickasskitty on June 10, 2007, 4:51:49 AM

TornsKickasskitty on
TornsKickasskittyJak was righht *Crying*

Torn(still crying): Y are u crying?

Me: Cuz I like u Torn and I'd hate to see u hurt.

DarkJakAngel01 on December 11, 2006, 3:18:30 AM

DarkJakAngel01 on
DarkJakAngel01OMG im gonna cry...:(

-Katie

Um...Yea,Katie's here too.That so sad!!Ashelin's a beatch.And Jak don't Lie!!All the time....