Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Life Isn't the Same Anymore

This is a Torn and Ashelin story. Ashelin tells Torn she is cheating on him and dumps him the meanest way possible. Can he ever win back the love of the person he truly cares about?

Chapter 2 - Life Isn't the Same Anymore

Chapter 2 - Life Isn't the Same Anymore
It has been about two days since Ashelin dumped Torn for Razer, but to him, it felt like three weeks. He couldn't imagine his life without her by his side,and he didn't want to. He tried not to,anyway. He just couldn't get over the feeling that she's gone forever. But she was never gone from his heart. I wonder what she's doing right now?
he thought. He decided that he would call Jak over to make him feel better. He went downstairs and dialed Jak's number. Jak answered the phone.




"I didn't do it officer, honest!!!!,"yelled Jak. "Dude, it's me."said Torn."Yeah, I knew that. I also know the reason you called." "Why." "Because you need to get your mind off of Ashelin and you want me to go over there. Am I right?" "Yes" "I'll be there in ten minutes. See you then,dude." "All right." They both hung up the phone.How could he get his mind off of Ashelin when she was all he could think about. Nobody, not even Jak, could get him to think about something else. He also thought about Razer. How he despised him. "I hope he doesn't hurt her,and if he does, he'll pay!!" Torn said to himself.As he was thinking about how much he missed Ashelin and how much he hated Razer, the person who took her away from him.As he was thinking, the doorbell rang.




Torn answered the door. "Hey, dude," said Jak. He entered Torn's house. "You know, You should get a smaller house, because I always get lost in here." "You should know your way around now,Jak. You've been coming here for the past six months." "I know, but I can't remember where everything is." Jak said as he thought he was going to the kitchen. "Jak, that's the living room." "I knew that." He turned around and headed toward the kitchen. "Where's Keira?" Torn asked Jak. She's at home,sick." "Oh." As Jak was exiting the kitchen, he slipped and fell on the floor. Torn started laughing. Jak got up off the floor."Man,that floor's slippery." "You slip on it every time you visit." "I know." "Why did you fall this time?" "I tripped over my own ankle. I remember when I fell down the steps that time." "That was three days ago." "Oh. Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure. That was pretty funny." Jak's face turned red in embarrassment. Just then, the phone started ringing. Jak answered it. "Pizza Hut. How may I take your order?" said Jak. "Jak, I need your help moving the furniture around." It was Keira. "But I did that last year. " "Jak." " Okay, I'll be there in a minute." " I'll see you then,Jak." They hung up the phone. "I have to go." "Okay,Jak." "Man, I hate moving furniture," complained Jak as he headed out the door.




"That helped, a little." said Torn. He was still thinking about Ashelin. He missed the way she smiled, the way her eyes sparkled in the light, but, most of all, he missed her. He decided to go for a drive to try to clear his head.He got his keys and left the house. He started up the engine and started down the road. He thought about how different his life would be without Ashelin beside him. He tried not to think about it, but he couldn't help it. Then, he drove past Razer's house. He decided to see what they were up to. He looked through the living room window. They were hugging, and she looked happy to be with Razer. Then he said something to her. Torn understood what he said. Razer had said that he loved her. How Torn hoped that Ashelin would reject Razer, but they did the opposite. She said that she loved him and they kissed. Torn realized that she didn't really need him, and that she was happy with Razer. He figured that she didn't really care for him anymore.He couldn't help but let the tears pour from his eyes. Pained by what he saw, he headed back home. He got out of the car,and went in his house. His face was streaked with tears. Ashelin, what am I going to do without you? My life will never be the same again. I miss you., Torn thought as he headed upstairs. He sat on the edge of the bed and cried. What would he do if the person he loved wasn't with him? He felt helpless,alone, and most of all, he felt unloved.





He decided to think of the stuff they used to do together.Then one memory came that he never wanted to forget. He thought of that day when he was looking for her in the yard. Then, as he was looking for her,she grabbed his shoulders and knocked him down. As he was lying on the ground, she knelt over him, and they kissed. After they had kissed, she said that he couldn't catch her. He took off after her. After a few minutes, he finally caught her. "Looks like you caught me."she said. "I guess I did.I love you." he said as he kissed her gently on the lips. After they had kissed, she said that he was the only one for her. She also said that nothing would come between them. Tears were streaming down his face. He wanted to stop crying, but he couldn't stop. He missed Ashelin too much to stop. He wished that he could hear her voice again. He wished that they could kiss again. He couldn't stand the thought of hardly ever seeing her anymore. He was getting tired. He looked at the clock sitting on the table. It was 3:00a.m. He went upstairs, and went to sleep in hopes that tomorrow would bring better thoughts.

********************************************************************************
Well, that's the end of the second chapter. I hope you've enjoyed this story so far. Don't worry, the third chapter is coming soon!!!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TornsKickasskitty on June 10, 2007, 4:58:22 AM

TornsKickasskitty on
TornsKickasskittyTT^TT WRITE MORE I'm crying here!

firefaerie1222 on January 2, 2007, 4:23:45 AM

firefaerie1222 on
firefaerie1222add more. now. grrrrrr

DarkJakAngel01 on December 13, 2006, 3:16:04 AM

DarkJakAngel01 on
DarkJakAngel01;,; That's so sad.Jak's HILARIOUS!!!!He's clumsy,yes?