Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Razer's Secret

This is a Torn and Ashelin story. Ashelin tells Torn she is cheating on him and dumps him the meanest way possible. Can he ever win back the love of the person he truly cares about?

Chapter 3 - Razer's Secret

Chapter 3 - Razer's Secret
     Torn woke up around 9 A.M. the next day. He missed waking up beside of the woman he deeply cares for. He wanted to get rid of the pain he felt, but how? He got an idea. He went into the kitchen, and pulled a knife out of the drawer. What does it matter? Without her, I don't think I deserve to live anyway.  Torn thought as he brought the knife closer and closer to his wrist. He was about to slit his wrist when there was a knock at the door. Who could it be at this hour?he thought as he quickly put the knife back in the drawer and answered the door.
 
 

 
     It was Jak."Can I stay here for a few days? Keira threw me out for not helping her move the furniture." "All right. You can stay." "I got an idea!! Let's go to the bar!! I love the bar. It's awesome." "Okay,as long as it will get you to be quiet." "Yay!!! We get to go to the bar!!!! I'm so happy!!!!" "Dude." " Sorry. The bar is just so cool!!!!" "Are you just gonna set there yapping or do you want to go to the bar?" "To the bar!!!!" "All right. Let's go. Get your @$$ in the car and we shall leave." "YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!" They got in Torn's car. Torn was driving, of course. They pulled out of the driveway and headed to the bar.
 
 

 
     They walked inside of the bar. Hey,is that Razer? With some other girl that's not Ashelin??" Jak asked Torn. "Why, yes. Yes it is. I'll be back." "Okay." answered Jak as he headed to get a beer. He's probably going to kick Razer's @$$.....COOL!!!!!!,thought Jak as he got a beer. He decided to watch just to see what would happen. He started watching Razer and Torn from his comfortable seat at the bar. Yay. Front row seats in case they start fighting. Jak started watching in anticipation.Who is Razer's girlfriend he's cheating on Ashelin with, anyway?
 
 

 
     Razer's girlfriend went to the bathroom. Torn got to where Razer was setting. "Razer, I thought you were dating Ashelin." "Well,well. Since you caught me in the act, I guess I better tell you. "Tell me what?" "I'm cheating on her, and so help me if you tell her, I will kill you faster than you can tell that red-headed whore that you love her." "You damn son of a dog. How dare you treat her like that." "She cheated on you!!! What's the difference?" Torn was pained at the words that came out of Razer's mouth. He was also filled with rage. He grabbed Razer by the shirt collar and drug him outside. He threw Razer on the ground and kicked him in the face. Razer grabbed his leg and knocked him down. Torn got loose of Razer's grip, pinned him down, and punched him repeatedly in the face as hard as he could. Razer managed to pull out his pistol. He hit Torn in the cheek with the butt of the gun. Torn grabbed Razer and stood him up on his feet. He then punched Razer under the chin. Razer flew a few feet and fell to the ground. Torn ran over to Razer and kicked him in the ribs as hard as he could. "How do I know you don't hit her too?" Torn asked Razer. Razer ignored him. Torn kicked him in the stomach. "Answer me you damn shoot-eating son of a dog!!!" "I don't hit her.Now let me up." Torn let Razer up, and then he gave Razer a black eye. "Get the hell out of my damn sight, you bastard. Before I tear you a new asshole!!!!" Torn yelled at Razer as he was running from Torn.
 
 

 
    Jak met Torn outside of the bar. "You beat the shoot outta him. Did you find out who that girl was that Razer was with? " "No. I don't think that dumbass even knows who she is." They got in Torn's car and went to Torn's house. "Dude, are you okay?" Jak asked Torn. "Don't worry about me dude. Just worry about yourself. I'll be fine." " I better go apologize to Keira now. Are you sure you'll be okay here by yourself?" "I'll be fine. I'm sure Keira will forgive you." "Okay. See you later." Jak headed out the door. Jak's lucky to have someone like Keira. I don't have anybody. The pain was taking over Torn's life. He got the knife that he had this morning out of a drawer. He was about to slit his wrist when he got an idea. He was going to try to make things right again. He would tell Ashelin about what Razer was doing. He would tell her that Razer was cheating on her with some skimpy slut he met at the bar that he probably didn't know. But one question still lingers in his mind. Would Ashelin believe him?
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****************************************************************************************************************
There's the third chapter. I'm sorry it took so long. I have been really busy with school and other stuff. Please comment!!! ^.^
 
     

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkJakAngel01 on July 29, 2008, 6:06:17 PM

DarkJakAngel01 on
DarkJakAngel01Wow....A lot of censors....were they always there?

TornsKickasskitty on June 10, 2007, 5:02:44 AM

TornsKickasskitty on
TornsKickasskittyThis is gonna be good!