Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Disbelief

This is a Torn and Ashelin story. Ashelin tells Torn she is cheating on him and dumps him the meanest way possible. Can he ever win back the love of the person he truly cares about?

Chapter 4 - Disbelief

Chapter 4 - Disbelief
      Torn decided he would tell her in the morning. It was already getting late. He decided to go to sleep. It was hard for him to fall asleep,though. He was thinking about Ashelin. He managed to go to sleep after awhile of just lying there, thinking about Ashelin.
 
 
       He woke up the next day around 8 A.M. The phone started ringing. Who could it be at this hour?Torn thought. He answered the phone. It was Jak. "She made me sleep in the car because she said I was supposed to wash the dishes." "Dude, why didn't you just wash the dishes?" "Because my job is to set on the couch all day long and drink beer and watch t.v. and her job is to do ALL the housework and wash the car and cut the grass and wash my feet and clean the ENTIRE house top to bottom AND feed and walk and clean up after the crocadog." "Are you done yet? What the....is that Keira....yelling at you...for being lazy....and not doing ANYTHING?" "I don't know. Wait a second" Torn could hear them arguing in the background. "Nag nag nag is that all you do?" Jak asked her. "At least I actually do something you lazy son of a dog!!!!!!!!" "Looks like someone had an extra bowl of dog flakes this morning!!!!!" "GET..OUT....OF....MY....HOUSE!!!!!!!" Jak didn't want to argue anymore. He left and decided to go to Torn's house. Torn got impatient and hung up the phone.
 
 
       Jak arrived at Torn's house. He knocked on the door. Torn answered it. "Can I stay here a while? Keira threw me out....again." "You can stay for the tenth time this week." "Are we going anywhere?" "Yes. we're going to visit Ashelin and I'm gonna tell her what Razer is doing." "Do you think she'll believe you?" "I don't know. I hope she does." "Wait just a second."Said Jak as he went in Torn's kitchen and got a beer out of the fridge. "Are you ready yet?" Torn asked Jak. "Yea. I just wanted to get a beer." "Okay. Let's go on a roadtrip." At this statement, Jak started singing. "We're going on a roadtrip!!! We're going on a roadtrip!!! Hooray!!! We're going on a roadtrip!!!" "Please stop that." "Sorry,it's just that I like to go down the road." Torn grabbed his car keys and they headed out the door. They got in the car. "Are we there yet?" asked Jak. "Not yet." "Are we there now?" "No." About fifteen minutes later, they arrived at Razer,s house.
 
 
       "Dude, stay in the car, okay?" Torn told Jak. "Okie dokie" "Oh and please don't touch anything." "Okay, I won't." Somehow, Torn knew Jak would ignore him. He had to concentrate on what Ashelin would say if he told her what Razer was doing. He knocked on the door. Ashelin answered it. "What the hell do you want?" she asked him. "Where's Razer?" he asked her."He's gone." "Ashelin, I have to tell you something. Something important." "What is it?" "Razer is cheating on you." "How would YOU know?" "I saw him in the bar yesterday with some girl." "Stop lying to me!!!!!!" "I'm not lying.Why do you think I would lie to you?" "I don't believe you. I know what you're trying to pull." "What do you mean?" "You're trying to get me to break up with Razer. You think you can get me crawling back to you. Well, it's NOT GONNA HAPPEN." "Ashelin, please...I'm telling the truth. Honest. You can ask Jak." "Whatever Torn. Just leave me the hell alone. Besides, if I ask Jak, how would I know he wasn't lying to me like you're trying to?" "Ashelin, I would never, ever lie to you. I have never lied to you. What makes you think I would lie to you now?" "Just get out of my damn sight. I don't want to see you anymore. Just get out of my life!!!" "Alright. I'll leave you alone now. Just think about what i said okay?Oh, and I want you to just know that you deserve much better than Razer." He left and came back to his car. "I'm guessing it didn't go too well."said Jak. "No. She thought I was lying about Razer."  "Oh. I'm sure she'll realize her mistake. I mean, Razer can't hide it forever without her finding out." Torn smirked a little. Maybe he's right. Razer can't hide it forever. They left and arrived at Torn's house.
 
 
      "Dude, should I stay here or go apologize to Keira? I feel really bad."said Jak. "Go apologize to her. Show her that you care. And don't worry about me. I'll be fine." "Okay. see you later." Jak left and went back to Keira's house. Torn couldn't believe that Ashelin thought he was lying. He remembered all that she said. She wants me out of her life, but I couldn't imagine my life without her. I tell myself I won't miss her, but I remember what it feels like beside her. Tears rolled down his cheek. But, he hoped that she would find out what Razer was doing. How he hoped that son of a dog would burn in the depths of Hell.
 
 
       
 ************************
There's the fourth chapter. Please comment!!! ^.^
 
  

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment