Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Torn Saves Ashelin

This is a Torn and Ashelin story. Ashelin tells Torn she is cheating on him and dumps him the meanest way possible. Can he ever win back the love of the person he truly cares about?

Chapter 5 - Torn Saves Ashelin

Chapter 5 - Torn Saves Ashelin
The next day, Torn decided to call Jak to see if Keira had forgiven him. He dialed Jak's number and the phone started ringing. Jak answered the phone. "Ah, great. what did I do this time officer?" said Jak, thinking Torn was a Krimson Guard. "Dude, it's me." "Oh. Sorry. What did you call for?" "Did Keira forgive you?" "Yea. But it was kinda hard to get her to. But she couldn't resist these pretty cerulean blue eyes." "Oh really?" "Dude, you sound like something is bothering you. What is it." ".....Nothing." "You're lying." "Alright. I'm just wondering what Ashelin is doing right now." ".....Oh. I have to go now. Keira is calling. She wants me to help her with washing the car." "Okay. see you later." They hung up. He was wondering if Ashelin missed him like he missed her. I just hope Razer isn't cheating on her again.I don't want him to hurt her in any way. I'll kick his @$$ if he does.


At Razer's house, Ashelin was getting worried. She wondered where in the world Razer was. He said that he would be home two hours ago. Then, all of a sudden, Torn popped into her head. She was starting to miss him, even though she didn't want to admit it. I hope he was lying about Razer. Please, let it be not true. Now she was wondering why she missed Torn. She couldn't think about it now. She had to think about where Razer was. As worry was consuming her mind, she decided to look for Razer. Since Razer had the car, she had to walk. She headed out of the door.


"Now if I were Razer, where would I go?" she muttered to herself. " I know!!!! I'll try the bar." She ran to the bar as fast as she could. When she reached the bar, she walked in. She saw Razer...but he was kissing another girl. After they were done kissing, she heard him tell her that he loved her. She felt like ger heart was ripped out of her chest. She had recieved the same exact pain that she gave Torn. She was feeling really bad. She walked up to Razer. "Ashelin....this isn't what it looks like." "I know very damn well what is going on. I was so stupid not to believe Torn when he told me what you were doing." "He told!? I'm gonna kill that bastard." "If you lay one finger on him, I'll tear your guts out of your asshole!!!!" "Take it easy." "How can I take it easy!? Oh yeah, it's over. You have this little tramp to deal with now." As she walked out of the bar, Razer jumped up and grabbed her arm so hard that he bruised it. "Where do you think you're going, slut!?" "Razer, let me go!!!!! Somebody help me!!!"She started crying really hard. "No one's going to save you!!!!" Razer knocked her down and she hurt her leg. She tried to run, but she couldn't walk. "Don't think Torn will save you, because he won't!!!" As he said this, he started kicking her really hard.


As Razer was kicking her, Torn was walking towards the bar. He saw what was happening. "ASHELIN!!!!!" He cried out. "Torn!!!!! Please help me!!!!" Torn ran over to Razer and tapped him on the shoulder. When Razer saw who it was, Torn punched him in the face so hard his eye turned black immediately. He hit Razer harder than he has ever hit that son of a dog. "Why did you hit her!? What did she do to you!?" Torn yelled at Razer. "Why do you care about her? She's a dogy whore who feels nothing and cares about nobody." "How dare you say that about her!!!!!" Torn was so fed up with Razer that he stomped on his chest so hard that he cracked one of Razer's ribs. Razer cried out in pain. Just when Torn least expected it, he wrapped his hands around Torn's throat. "You think you can stop me!? How pathetic." Razer said to Torn. Razer was squeezing Torn's throat tighter and tighter. Even though he was almost unconcious, he kicked Razer as hard as he could in the crotch. Razer immediately let go of Torn. Torn fell to the ground, gasping for breath. As he was trying to catch his breath, Razer was about to shoot him. Ashelin saw what was happening and she knocked him down. He tripped her and started punching her in the face and ribs. Torn stood up, grabbed Razer's hair, and punched him so hard Razer got knocked out.


Torn picked up Ashelin and carried her as fast as he could, away from where Razer was. As he was carrying her there, they started to talk. "I'm sorry, Torn. I should have believed you. I guess that I didn't want to accept the fact that what you were saying was true. I'm such an idiot." "Ashelin, why do you think that you're an idiot?" "I should have never cheated on you and I'm sorry for it. I guess I'm just a big jerk that no one likes." Ashelin started to cry. "I bet you hate me now, don't you?" " I could never hate you,Ashelin.No matter what you do or say, I still love you." "But, I treated you like crap." "Ashelin." "Yeah?" He kissed her passionately on the lips. Torn wiped away he tears as they kissed. After they had kissed, Ashelin layed her head on torn's chest. "I love you, Torn." "I love you too, Ashelin." Ashelin now knew that through the good times and the bad, Torn would always be there to guide her through it. She fell asleep in Torn's arms. He kissed her on the head. Torn and Ashelin both knew that they have someone very special to them. Ashelin would always be in Torn's heart, as he will always be in Ashelin's. Torn can finally be at ease now that the most important person was with him. He knew that Ashelin would be with him, no matter what. He can't wait to see what the future will hold for the two of them.





********************************************************************************
And there it is, the final chapter. I'm glad I made it with a happy ending. I'm going to draw a picture to go along with this. Please comment!!!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DarkJakAngel01 on July 29, 2008, 6:14:37 PM

DarkJakAngel01 on
DarkJakAngel01Very nice!! You should do a sequel

TornsKickasskitty on June 10, 2007, 5:12:04 AM

TornsKickasskitty on
TornsKickasskittyYay Im crying still!