Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The meet

Inuyahs and Kagome are 2 half demons but Kagome has the ability of the 4elements.
(read 2 find out wat happens plz.)

Chapter 1 - The meet

Chapter 1 - The meet
“Inuyasha!” an old lady named Keade yelled. Silence. “INUYASHA!”
“WHAT YA OLD HAG?” she heard as a young boy walked in the hut. “Oh there u are … go to the lake and fetch me some water from the lake.” She said. “What would I do that for?” he asked. She gave him the ‘eye’. “Alright, alright … damn.” He said walking out. He walked to the nearest lake. He stopped when he saw a figure. A women’s figure standing by the lake. ‘What is she?’ he thought. She smelled neither human nor demon. Her long black and silver hair witch was to her waist was curly and strait. He looked more into her. She quickly turned around smiling. Her eyes were pure silver and that smile. Oh that smile. “I see you up there” he heard her say. She was still smiling. “Why don’t you come down here?” She said. “Feh. Like I would ever do something as stupid as that?” he yelled from a tree. “You’ve got quite an attitude don’t you?” she said.
“Yea you can say that.” He said. She looked back at the water smiling. “Oh well.” She said. “I tried.”
“Hold on you tried what!?” Inuyasha yelled turning to look at her but she was gone.
”dog.” He said as he got down to get the water.
As he walked back he stared to change since it was the full moon tonight.
‘Who was that woman?’ he thought as he walked in the hut.
“Thinking of something?” he heard.
He looked up and was in shook.
“W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??”He nearly screamed.
“Settle down it’s not like we haven’t meet before.” She said.
“Settle down inuyasha, kagome is kikyo’s younger sister.” Keade said
“w-what...kikyo had a sister?” he asked.
“Yup that’s me.” Kagome said proudly.
“Wait by the water you smelled nor human or demon…so how are you...and your hair was black and silver…and your eyes were silver.” he said confused as he saw her black hair and chocolate eyes. “You mean you haven’t noticed?” Keade asked. “Kagome is a half demon such as you and is a human on the night of the full moon.” Keade said. “And you also forgot about my ears.” Kagome said. “WHAT??”Inuyasha yelled. “Yup my 2 kitty ears on the top of my head.” She said. “Kagome I told you those are dog ears.”
“Well they look more kitty then dog!”
Inuyasha just sat there as the two argued. ‘So she is like me?’ he thought.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inugome on July 31, 2007, 12:05:39 PM

inugome on
inugomethat was ausome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will write more rite