Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Interviews

Just so you can learn about our favorite dead people!

Chapter 1 - Interviews

Chapter 1 - Interviews
Keera: Okay peoples! I've decided to allow you to interview my Freaki Lil' Friends! What' better than sitting in a circle with a bunch of dead people? Now, I've got them all... it wasn't easy and some had to be tied to chairs, but they're all here. Ask anything you want.

Spike: I WAS FORCED TO BE HERE!
Sonar: I wasn't. I just hope to see Mikita.
Mikita: Oh, I'm not done with you yet Sonar!
*Unsheathes sword *
Sonar: Don't hurt me!!!!!
*tries to run but is tied to a chair*
Mikita: Oh, I'm going to torture you. Grrrr!
Sonar: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don't kill me! I love you!
Mikita: *Raises eyebrow* That's just plain creepy. Public shows of affection scare me. YOU scare me... I kill things that scare me.
*Necromancer comes up behind Mikita*
Necromancer: Do I scare you?
Mikita: Yes.
*Slash *
Necromancer: You do know we are all dead here right. You can't kill us.
Aroura: I'm not dead!!
Mikita (to Aroura): I can fix that.
*Slice*
*Keera throws a rock at Mikita's head sending her strike slightly to the left*
Keera: I can't let you kill my only Freaki Lil' Friend who is human now can I?
*Spike is now angry*
Spike: Just kill that worthless human you mixbreed.
Mikita: Who are you calling a mix breed?!
Spike: You. Now are you stupid too?
Mikita: What?!?!?! I am going to strangle you with my Dragon Tail until you re-die!
*Unsheathes Dragon Tail and wraps it around Spike's neck in a split second*
Mikita: Now what was that you said? I don't think I heard you clearly.
*Smirk*
Spike: I can't RE-die.
Necromancer: He's rather cocky.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment