Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Short Climb

Some Of my OC's are going to meet a friend and are faced with a problem on the way.

Chapter 1 - A Short Climb

Chapter 1 - A Short Climb
Hans yelped as he hit his wound on the jagged rock. His blonde friend smiled and nudged him on. Hans slipped, knocking his friend about two feet down the mountian, making his hands bleed.
"Sorry Laine," Hans panted. Laine sniffed the air and smelled danger. Hans didn't notice the sense of fear in the air.
"What are you doing?!" Hans growled as Laine climed over him, shoving Hans onto the jagged rocks of the Kearo Mountain.
"Can't you smell it?" Laine asked, "The Dragon Catchers! They can sense our fear and smell your wounds."
"Hans looked down at his bloody body to see that the red liquid did spread to cover most of his body since his battles with the monster along the way up the climbable side of the mountian.
"Darn," Hans growled, "Why is everyone out to ruin my life?!" Laine laughed and lifted the black, blood-stained hair out of Hans' face.
"No one's out to ruin your life," Laine smiled, wiping the blood away from Hans' cheek, "Yomu just make it seem that way."
They continued climing up the mountian as they watched Yuki and En, the Dragon Catchers, swoop around the mountians on their red and blue, dragon wings, looking for the dragon that they smelt.
"It's kinda' funny that they're dragons and yet they hate, hunt, and kill dragons, "Laine giggled. As thay reached the top of Kearo Mountian. The calm scenery was wonderful to see after a twenty-foot climb up Kearo Mountian.
"Well," Hans said triumphantly, "We've made it here without gettin' eaten. They walked over to the small hut and knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" some one called from inside.
"It's us, Lejinxie!" Laine replied. There was a crashing like breaking of dishes and then the four-foot, cloaked figure of Lejinxie opened the door.
"Hi, Jinx," Hans mumbled, emotionlessy.
"Hey dudes ," Jinx said. Laine grabbed onto Jinx's covered wrist, "Where are we going?" They ran to the smooth side of the mountian that Jinx made so his friends could easily get off the mountian.
"We're getting you out of this prision for awhile, Jinxie," Laine said happily. Jinx and Hans followed.
Before they were able to get off the top of the mountian, En and Yuki swooped onto the top of Kearo Mountian.
"Give us the dragon named Hans," said En, the red, male dragon, "and no one gets hurt."
"Other than the dragon," Yuki, the blue, female dragon, giggled, "Because all dragons should be killed."
"hypocrite!" Laine yelled, wipping out his bow and arrow and shot Yuki several times in the wings.
"Run!" Laine screamed to his friends. They surfed partly down the twenty-mile mountian. En swooped down and grabbed at Hans, but Jinx got in the way, so En took him instead.
"Give us Jinx back!" Laine screamed, bounding up the hill after En. Yuki, quickly got over the fact she was shot, and grabbed onto Laine's shoulders, lifting him of the ground, back to the top of the mountian.
"Hans!" Laine screamed, "Run!"

Hans awoke to find himself in his own room. "Wow," he mumbled, turning the TV on, "What a nightmare."
"Recently today," the reporter on the TV said, "on Kearo Mountian two male teenagers were found slashed apart and dead."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment